Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #85 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Baylee C.
My favorite pre-made tea! Got my girlfriend hooked as well, she wasn't a fan of tea beforehand.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
This tea tastes just like homemade sweet tea with lemons! It's great! Forever a loyal customer!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml more...
Love to get this in the tall boy can and drink it on hot summer evenings. It's so refreshing.
jojo m.
I love brisk!! It's my favorite tea drink! I drink brisk every week ! I recommend this drink!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is my favorite drink of all time !!! I'm obsessed with it lol I can drink it everyday
Angelika L.
Another favorite! The perfect refresher and Taste so good. Forever a favorite classic drink
LJ S.
Uniontown, OH
This can is a classic go to on those hot summer days. It has the right amount of tartness.
Yekka M.
A great go to when craving an iced drink. Love the flavor always cheers me up. Affordable!
Lauren A.
Very cheap and tastes amazing! Reminds me of home made ice tea for a great price! Love it
lauren m.
Middle Vlg, NY
Brisk is the best !! Great drink my most favorite tea drink would recommend it !! Love