BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I absolutely love this tea it is so sweet and delicious. This is the only tea I have ever been able to drink.
Ashley L.
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I love lemon tea but this brand leaves a bit of an unsavory after taste. Other than that its good
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Brisk 101.4
This product is a very good. It is similar to brewed tea but in a much more convenient for grab and go purposes
Juliana A.
Cypress, TX
If you haven't had brisk iced tea, you definitely need to try it. The lemon and the raspberry are the best.
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
A good tea, but it is not my favorite. For me it is a little sweeter than I would like and seems more like juice. The price isn't so bad thought so that's a plus.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I'm an ice tea drinker and love lemon flavor iced tea but I do not like this brand. It has a funny taste and is not worth buying. I'd rather have snapple or Arizona.
Brittni D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love Brisk ices tea, but with lemon makes it even better. Quenches your thirst on a hot summer day.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Brisk ice tea is the only iced tea i drink. It has been my favorite iced tea for 18 years. Try it its great.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
Review for: Brisk 101.4
Its taste definitely doesn't compare to Arizona's, it leaves a weird after taste in the back of my throat. YUCK.
Yan Y.
Windsor
Foodie Expert
Cheap ice tea can always find one for a $1, it's not the healthiest thing to drink cause of the sugar but it's not too bad. I like it and I can taste lemon and tea in it.