BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I absolutely love this tea it is so sweet and delicious. This is the only tea I have ever been able to drink.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Brisk 101.4
This product is a very good. It is similar to brewed tea but in a much more convenient for grab and go purposes
Juliana A.
Cypress, TX
If you haven't had brisk iced tea, you definitely need to try it. The lemon and the raspberry are the best.
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
A good tea, but it is not my favorite. For me it is a little sweeter than I would like and seems more like juice. The price isn't so bad thought so that's a plus.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
Review for: Brisk 101.4
Its taste definitely doesn't compare to Arizona's, it leaves a weird after taste in the back of my throat. YUCK.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I'm an ice tea drinker and love lemon flavor iced tea but I do not like this brand. It has a funny taste and is not worth buying. I'd rather have snapple or Arizona.
Ashley L.
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I love lemon tea but this brand leaves a bit of an unsavory after taste. Other than that its good
Liana M.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml
Too sweet for my taste! Also has a kind of gassy taste as if it was flat soda. My husband loves it but there isn't too much else to choose from.
Amanda K.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml
A good drink. Like most brisk products but this is a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tania T.
Antigonish , NS
Love this and they are coming in so many varieties it’s crazy and it’s really good to feel comfortable buying a lot of those because they are always in promo ! I highly highly recommend it it is worth it