BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Baylee C.
My favorite pre-made tea! Got my girlfriend hooked as well, she wasn't a fan of tea beforehand.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a go to drink in the summer time. Nice crisp taste refreshing. Best enjoyed in the car
Ariday M.
Review for: Brisk 101.4
Lipton brisk is my favorite go to soft drink! Not carbonated and has a great refreshing taste!
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
This tea tastes just like homemade sweet tea with lemons! It's great! Forever a loyal customer!
jojo m.
I love brisk!! It's my favorite tea drink! I drink brisk every week ! I recommend this drink!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml
Love to get this in the tall boy can and drink it on hot summer evenings. It's so refreshing.
Yekka M.
A great go to when craving an iced drink. Love the flavor always cheers me up. Affordable!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite drink of all time !!! I'm obsessed with it lol I can drink it everyday
Angelika L.
Foodie Expert
Another favorite! The perfect refresher and Taste so good. Forever a favorite classic drink
LJ S.
Uniontown, OH
This can is a classic go to on those hot summer days. It has the right amount of tartness.