Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
I absolutely love this tea it is so sweet and delicious. This is the only tea I have ever been able to drink.
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb more...
Pretty much an artificial tasting tea. If it’s the only option it’s good enough but definitely isn’t my go to
Janet C.
I have loved and enjoyed this for years. It is so fresh and smooth but not too sweet like some other brands.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
When I'm out n about. This is my go to Tea. Love the flavoring of the lemon. Also it's not too sweet either!!
Alyssa D.
Rayville, MO
Of course nothing beats homemade lemon ice tea during family gatherings. But this is pretty terrific as well.
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob, VA
I grab this drink everytime it's around, it's so fresh and has a touch of lemon !! I will always love this
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
This ice tea is a must have on the go! The flavor is very outstanding and I will always purchase this item.
Mackenzie C.
This is the best canned iced tea period. Has been for years! It also happens to be the only one I drink :)
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
This is one of my favorite teas! Really lemony! And also refreshing! And super affordable, always I'm sale!
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Issa bomb man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much to say about it but yeah. Its really good. I like it. Its tasty !!!