BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Carrie M.
Redding, CA
So refreshing perfect over ice always great quality and a thirt quencher never disappointed ever so yummy
Thalia F.
Sacramento, CA
I really love drinking this iced tea. It's super tasty and refreshing. I love drinking this in the summer
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
This tea is so refreshing especially when it is ice cold! It's is super inexpensive and can be diluted!
Leeann D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The best ice tea you can get at almost any store. It taste so delicious ! even get them at gas stations
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Love this stuff. Taste good. Been drinking it since I was a young thing. Just not a fan of the can ;))
Veronica V.
Kissimmee, Fl
Amazing product. I love to purchase in a 2 liter bottle. Definitely one of my favorite iced tea brands
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
Not a fan of this tea; fake tea taste and too sweet for me; leaves a funny after taste in your mouth
Catrina G.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb more...
Pretty good, my family has bought them occasionally. I do prefer the powdered tea to this one though
Brittni D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love Brisk ices tea, but with lemon makes it even better. Quenches your thirst on a hot summer day.
Evelyne t.
I love this tea I think it's one of the best next to Arizona. It's really sweet but in a good way.