BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Viviana A.
Absolutely one of the best tea. Hot or cold..preferably cold. It's still delicious! I completely recommend.
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
This ice tea is a must have on the go! The flavor is very outstanding and I will always purchase this item.
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob, VA
I grab this drink everytime it's around, it's so fresh and has a touch of lemon !! I will always love this
Passion G.
I love this tea. I always buy it from my local gas station or store. It's refreshing and tastes delicious.
Priscilla K.
Jamestown, NY
Refreshing, and reasonably priced. When I am out and get thirsty this is what I buy! It has been for years!
Nicole B.
My favorite ice tea besides turkey hill green tea of coarse but this is a good grab and go kind of ice tea
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
This is one of my favorite teas! Really lemony! And also refreshing! And super affordable, always I'm sale!
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Issa bomb man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much to say about it but yeah. Its really good. I like it. Its tasty !!!
Juliana A.
Cypress, TX
If you haven't had brisk iced tea, you definitely need to try it. The lemon and the raspberry are the best.
Mackenzie C.
This is the best canned iced tea period. Has been for years! It also happens to be the only one I drink :)