Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Andrea C.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite for snacking with hot Cheetos! Very sweet and refreshing, it is better than Arizona tea in sweeter taste
Nina M.
Houston, Tx
Brisk lemon iced tea is my absolute favorite.
I have drink a whole 24 pack by myself. .
This tea makes my day!
Holly D.
One of the best brands of tea! I love the lemon and tea flavor combo. Been drinking this since I'm a teenager.
Nadia G.
Tasty but a little too sweet. Would like if there was more of a tea taste, the lemonade is really overpowering.
Sonia G.
Not my favorite drink but it is good. I feel its not so sweet, but will keep u wanting more . Not so refreshing
Brittany M.
I love sweet tea and lemonade! So brisk made a combination of both and it's fabulous! Everyone should drink it
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
I absolutely love this tea it is so sweet and delicious. This is the only tea I have ever been able to drink.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Brisk ice tea is the only iced tea i drink. It has been my favorite iced tea for 18 years. Try it its great.
Anayeli Z.
Anaheim, CA
Whenever i see a vending machine i just gotta get me some of this iced tea i dont know they kust taste better
Abegail M.
I love brisk lemon ice tea! Very refreshing the perfect tea taste. I would choose this over any soda drinks!