BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

jojo m.
I love brisk!! It's my favorite tea drink! I drink brisk every week ! I recommend this drink!
Yekka M.
A great go to when craving an iced drink. Love the flavor always cheers me up. Affordable!
Kelley V.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of tea, but when I do drink it, Brisk is my fav. Not too strong and not to light
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite drink of all time !!! I'm obsessed with it lol I can drink it everyday
LJ S.
Uniontown, OH
This can is a classic go to on those hot summer days. It has the right amount of tartness.
Lauren A.
Foodie Expert
Very cheap and tastes amazing! Reminds me of home made ice tea for a great price! Love it
lauren m.
Middle Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
Brisk is the best !! Great drink my most favorite tea drink would recommend it !! Love
Kelsie T.
Port Allegany , PA
Ice cold tea in mAny flavors, normally found at your local gas station not bad in price
Brittany C.
Manchester, NH
Good iced tea. Good for cookout or mixing with whiskey! Hahaha . But it on the regular.
Ahnika R.
Great price...refreshing tea. Always good to drink. Love the lemon and tea combination.