BY LIPTON #10 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Priscilla K.
Jamestown, NY
Foodie Expert
Refreshing, and reasonably priced. When I am out and get thirsty this is what I buy! It has been for years!
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Issa bomb man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much to say about it but yeah. Its really good. I like it. Its tasty !!!
Passion G.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. I always buy it from my local gas station or store. It's refreshing and tastes delicious.
Nicole B.
My favorite ice tea besides turkey hill green tea of coarse but this is a good grab and go kind of ice tea
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob , VA
I grab this drink everytime it's around, it's so fresh and has a touch of lemon !! I will always love this
Mackenzie C.
Foodie Expert
This is the best canned iced tea period. Has been for years! It also happens to be the only one I drink :)
Viviana A.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely one of the best tea. Hot or cold..preferably cold. It's still delicious! I completely recommend.
Carrie M.
Redding, CA
So refreshing perfect over ice always great quality and a thirt quencher never disappointed ever so yummy
Thalia F.
Sacramento, CA
I really love drinking this iced tea. It's super tasty and refreshing. I love drinking this in the summer
Leeann D.
apopka, fl
Foodie Expert
The best ice tea you can get at almost any store. It taste so delicious ! even get them at gas stations