BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Holly D.
One of the best brands of tea! I love the lemon and tea flavor combo. Been drinking this since I'm a teenager.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Brisk ice tea is the only iced tea i drink. It has been my favorite iced tea for 18 years. Try it its great.
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb more...
Pretty much an artificial tasting tea. If it’s the only option it’s good enough but definitely isn’t my go to
Linda M.
Like it good tasting ice tea. It does have an after taste to me. Still good and can always find at the store.
Abegail M.
I love brisk lemon ice tea! Very refreshing the perfect tea taste. I would choose this over any soda drinks!
Megan H.
Westover, MD
When I'm out n about. This is my go to Tea. Love the flavoring of the lemon. Also it's not too sweet either!!
Alyssa S.
Rayville, MO
Of course nothing beats homemade lemon ice tea during family gatherings. But this is pretty terrific as well.
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
I absolutely love this tea it is so sweet and delicious. This is the only tea I have ever been able to drink.
Janet C.
I have loved and enjoyed this for years. It is so fresh and smooth but not too sweet like some other brands.
Anayeli Z.
Anaheim, CA
Whenever i see a vending machine i just gotta get me some of this iced tea i dont know they kust taste better