BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Vanessa B.
Haverhill, MA
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of this tea; fake tea taste and too sweet for me; leaves a funny after taste in your mouth
Catrina G.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb
Pretty good, my family has bought them occasionally. I do prefer the powdered tea to this one though
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
Great quench thirsty killer. Very cheap and doesn't need any type of improvements. Love this drink!
Isabella C.
War,WV
I could drink lemon tea all year round this tea isn't to sweet but sweet enough not sour at all!!!!
Evelyne t.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea I think it's one of the best next to Arizona. It's really sweet but in a good way.
Megan B.
My favorite flavor of brisk is the lemon. I love the taste of it because it's not over powering.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
Brisk iced tea has a refreshing sweet/tart flavor, but it doesn't really taste like a tea to me.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
Very tasty!!! On a hot day when this is cold it definitely chills you down. It is so refreshing!!
Baylee C.
My favorite pre-made tea! Got my girlfriend hooked as well, she wasn't a fan of tea beforehand.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a go to drink in the summer time. Nice crisp taste refreshing. Best enjoyed in the car