BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Nina M.
Houston, Tx
Foodie Expert
Brisk lemon iced tea is my absolute favorite.
I have drink a whole 24 pack by myself. .
This tea makes my day!
Sonia G.
Not my favorite drink but it is good. I feel its not so sweet, but will keep u wanting more . Not so refreshing
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
I love sweet tea and lemonade! So brisk made a combination of both and it's fabulous! Everyone should drink it
Holly D.
One of the best brands of tea! I love the lemon and tea flavor combo. Been drinking this since I'm a teenager.
Nadia G.
Tasty but a little too sweet. Would like if there was more of a tea taste, the lemonade is really overpowering.
Linda M.
Like it good tasting ice tea. It does have an after taste to me. Still good and can always find at the store.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Foodie Expert
I have loved and enjoyed this for years. It is so fresh and smooth but not too sweet like some other brands.
Alyssa S.
Rayville, MO
Of course nothing beats homemade lemon ice tea during family gatherings. But this is pretty terrific as well.
Abegail Marie L.
Dumont, NJ
I love brisk lemon ice tea! Very refreshing the perfect tea taste. I would choose this over any soda drinks!
Anayeli Z.
Anaheim, CA
Whenever i see a vending machine i just gotta get me some of this iced tea i dont know they kust taste better