BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

January G.
Killeen
Foodie Expert
The iced lemon tea is nice mix between the sour of lemon, the bitterness of tea, and the sweet of sugar. Although at times it can seem watered down its still an all around good tea.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Foodie Expert
I have always liked Lipton iced tea since I was a child. I recently had neck surgery and was craving Lipton iced, tea so I started drinking it again. I could not believe that it still had the same taste that I remember as a child.
The taste is delicious, you can taste the lemon in the Lipton iced tea and just the right amount of sugar. I recommend Lipton iced tea you will love it.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Foodie Expert
Love love love this ice tea. This beverage is so refreshing. I feel that it taste best when it is cold. It is affordable and so convenient. I prefer this flavor over any other Brisk flavors. I would recommend this product to others and I am a repeating costumer.
Kei H.
Foodie Expert
I'm highly addicted to brisk I keep at least 3 cases in my house.. a shame yes I know but it's really good the taste of tea without me having to brew it myself it doesn't have that acid type taste the cheap teas in a can have its smooth and wonderful in the summer time with jusy enough sugar and lemon tea combination
Kieran C.
Winchester, VA
I am a huge fan of brisk iced tea, it's nice and strong without being watery or overpowering. The sugar offsets any bitterness that would come with a strong brew. As someone who doesn't quite care for lemon in their tea, I find that it actually has a nice flavor in the brisk tea and I would absolutely buy again.
Mashrika A.
Foodie Expert
I love iced tea better than soda. Sometimes I just want a refreshing cold can of tea rather than a can of fizzy soda and I always go for this. it's high in sugar but worth it and you can always buy cans of iced tea.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this product when I'm looking for a cheap lemony drink on the go. It's sold everywhere, cheap, and hits the spot on a warm sunny day! Plus, it's really pretty to look at! I do wish it was slightly less sugary tasting, but that is easily solved by watering the beverage down some.
Katie B.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
The original. The best. It's honestly a staple drink that you can find anywhere and is always delish. As someone who doesn't drink carbonated drinks, I like that there is this option. The one thing that I don't like is how sugary it is. You can feel it on your teeth after drinking it
Olivia M.
Tampa
I don't drink tea much because I love water, however when I do and can, I drink brisk. I mean I love all Lipton products, but most are too sweet. Brisk is delicious and the splash of lemon keeps it not as sweet as the other drinks like it. I will always drink brisk over anything.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the tea to drink when you're in the mood for an Arnold Palmer. It is tea colored but mostly you just taste the lemon. Personally I prefer my iced tea to taste like tea so I'm not a fan, but I can see where someone who likes very lemon flavored to like it better.