BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

rocio d.
I like because is good to drink it I always drink it so it my brother like and my sister like it I gave same to my dog
Michelle S.
Barbourville, KY
I love the lipton brisk tea. Its very refreshing and quinches the thirst. Very good when its cold and its not to sweet!
jamie  .
I love the flavor of this tea, it's very refreshing however the ingredients are closer to pop than an actual iced tea.
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
This is my goto and its usually only 99 cents any where you may go.its zesty flavor is so engoying ill have to buy more
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
All time favorite, Brisk Lemon iced tea! I love that it doesn't have a dull taste and is enjoyable throughout any meal
Carissa B.
Gridley, CA
When I'm craving lemon tea this is my go to. Brisk has been a favorite since the commercials said "thats brisk baby!"
Pamela N.
Good taste and not too sweet like some others. Not a strong lemon flavor but you can still tell there's lemon in it.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Love Lipton tea! I love how it has the taste of lemons already in it. It's my favorite brand of tea to make at home!
Erika H.
Love all the brisks! Defiantly need new flavors but the tea is so good it really quenches your thirst! Cheap Nd easy
Monica C.
Ughhh i love these they are so refreshing on a hot day! Not too sweet and not too plain. Definately have good flavor