BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
Mine and my husbands favorite ! We always get packs of these or we always end up going to the liquor to get these.
Jazmene S.
Foodie Expert
The besttrrttt in the world . It’s gets the party rocking ! You can always depend on this drink to have a good time
kaitlyn w.
I love the taste of lemon. But I find this pretty foul tasting and fake. Not a big fan of most bottled tea though.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
These are fresh Taste. These are .99 good taste the line is there and I like other brands but this stands out to me
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Brisk ice tea has the perfect blends served cold or even over Ice. I've also tried different flavors I've enjoyed.
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Foodie Expert
It's pretty good! I would rather drink Arizona, but if you have no other option, this drink is not bad! Pretty good
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite tea brand for sure. It's tasty and is great to pick up on the way to summer activities.
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product I love the way it tastes it's not too strong with the perfect blend of tea and lemon definitely drink
Angelica G.
Sacramento , CA
Loveeee this drink always has been a favorite of mine. I recommend if you like tea with lemon in it and sweetness.
Madison S.
Foodie Expert
Brisk tea is always a good tea to have at any time. I love them so much. Definitely worth a try, won't disappoint.