BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Michelle J.
Harlingen, TX
My husband and I love these! It's a nice lemon twist to regular iced tea without having to actually satirize lemons into it.
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
Bomb . com these are my favorite drink with anything lol like I thought mountain dew was adicttive but these are addictive
Julia L.
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
This iced tea is amazing! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and amazing flavor. Will definitely buy any time I see it.
Brooke S.
Rochester, NY
Very flavorful iced tea! One of my favorite beverage choices! I drink a ton of iced tea and Lipton Iced tea is my favorite!
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
One ofmy husband favorite teas. You can buy it almost every where. Taste great and you can buy it in different flavors too.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Brisk has always been one of my favorite iced teas. I love that I can pick it up anywhere and it comes in bottles or cans.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta para cualquier hora del dia, le incluyo Un Limon natural y el sabor es super delicioso y bien frio mucho mejor
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I am a simple girl. I love lemon in my tea. I really do not like hot tea. I drink it ever so often. But I love iced tea.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
So good. More addicting than soda, I swear. Great flavor. Way better than the other ice teas. Would recommend to others.
Macy C.
Store tea is store tea. I don't grab for it as often as I do while visiting restaurants. Give me tea over coffee any day.