BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
Mine and my husbands favorite ! We always get packs of these or we always end up going to the liquor to get these.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite tea brand for sure. It's tasty and is great to pick up on the way to summer activities.
kaitlyn w.
I love the taste of lemon. But I find this pretty foul tasting and fake. Not a big fan of most bottled tea though.
Angelica G.
Sacramento , CA
Loveeee this drink always has been a favorite of mine. I recommend if you like tea with lemon in it and sweetness.
Madison S.
Foodie Expert
Brisk tea is always a good tea to have at any time. I love them so much. Definitely worth a try, won't disappoint.
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Brisk ice tea has the perfect blends served cold or even over Ice. I've also tried different flavors I've enjoyed.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Foodie Expert
I prefer lemon tea when I drink tea, however I am not a fan of the packaging, I prefer drinking tea from a glass
Andrea C.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Favorite for snacking with hot Cheetos! Very sweet and refreshing, it is better than Arizona tea in sweeter taste
jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
It's good but had a bit of an after taste. The only way ill drink it is only if they are almost at freezing point
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea ever! When it is cold its sooo refreshing, I buy one from the gas station almost everyday