Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Sarah M.
This tea is very delicious especially on a warm summer day. We always have this during our summer cook outs. Well liked by all ages!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tasty,cheap,amazing good when frozen and I would recommend everyone to drink one or at least try so they know what I am talking about
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
Good choice of snack thirst quencher. Pair his drink with a bag of chips and lay back to watch a movie. My favorite flavor is mango.
Kristi E.
Phenix City, AL
I really like this product! Has just enough lemon without being overpowering. I have bought it several times. Nice and refreshing!
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
Do not like at all. It has an odd taste. If don't like many pre made iced teas. Brisk is one of the worst. Just not for me at all.
Ah V.
It's so sugary, but i prefer to drink this than soda/pop. My to go drink. I prefer buying this in a bottle than in a can though.
Stephanie B.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml more...
Icy cold and refreshing! I like to have one while mowing my lawn. This tea is sweetened, but just tart enough to balance it out.
Melissa H.
Picayune, MS
Love the Lipton brisk iced tea. It's refreshing when you crave that tea flavor I stead of a soda, goes great with any meal/snack
Casey M.
Tulsa, OK
One of the best canned teas on the market. Would definitely give it 5 stars if it was sweetened with cane sugar instead of HFCS.
Toni W.
Davisboro, GA
I love brisk lemon tea its sweet but not too sweet. And the lemon isn't over powering so it's just right. This is a great product