BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

luz r.
bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
It is awesome. My grandmother put me on to this. This was her favorite of anything besides water. It became my favorite too.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Brisk has always been one of my favorite iced teas. I love that I can pick it up anywhere and it comes in bottles or cans.
Julia L.
Review for: Brisk 101.4
This iced tea is amazing! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and amazing flavor. Will definitely buy any time I see it.
Brooke S.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Very flavorful iced tea! One of my favorite beverage choices! I drink a ton of iced tea and Lipton Iced tea is my favorite!
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
One ofmy husband favorite teas. You can buy it almost every where. Taste great and you can buy it in different flavors too.
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
Foodie Expert
Bomb . com these are my favorite drink with anything lol like I thought mountain dew was adicttive but these are addictive
Macy C.
Foodie Expert
Store tea is store tea. I don't grab for it as often as I do while visiting restaurants. Give me tea over coffee any day.
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I am a simple girl. I love lemon in my tea. I really do not like hot tea. I drink it ever so often. But I love iced tea.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta para cualquier hora del dia, le incluyo Un Limon natural y el sabor es super delicioso y bien frio mucho mejor
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Foodie Expert
So good. More addicting than soda, I swear. Great flavor. Way better than the other ice teas. Would recommend to others.