BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Miguel O.
My 2nd choice of tea. Always great to drink and enjoy. The flavors are all amazing and don't have a weird aftertaste like most.
Bobby K.
Clarksboro, NJ
Nothing beats the original. Have been drinking this since HS. Just enough lemon, but not overly sweet. I'd go back for more.
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
I love Lipton's ice tea it's my go-to summer drink. It's refreshing and delicious with it's crispy​ taste and lemony flavor!
Kirsten H.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml more...
I really like Brisk ice tea! It's not too sweet and not too bitter. It has a light flavor that leaves you feeling refreshed!
luz r.
Bronx, NY
It is awesome. My grandmother put me on to this. This was her favorite of anything besides water. It became my favorite too.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I'm not a big iced tea drinker. But this one is very good. It has just the right amount of sweetness with out being too much.
renee t.
It has too much lemon flavor that over powers the tea now if you like lemon the I suggest that you try it but its not for me
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
This is great tasting tea with a hint of lemon that's the only way I can drink it. And it's easy to find ole what a classic.
Brittany B.
Saint Ann
Doesn't taste like fresh made at home ice tea but still pretty delicious and cheap as well so really can't beat it on the go.
kandace s.
El Cajon , Ca
I honestly don't care for this drink at all horrible after taste and taste to fake but it's cheap so you get what you Pay for