Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #27 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have loved these for years and am surprised I don’t find this tea available in more locations! Usually cheaply priced and tastes great!
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Brisk is pretty good in general. I like the taste way more as opposed to other teas. I would prefer to buy this instead of any other tea
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
I love lemon tea. I like the light lemon taste you get while drinking it. When I’m in the mood for lemon tea, it has to be Lipton brand.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these teams they're very refreshing a very very tasty but higher calories and I just love them so much and they're very affordable
Carina C.
Seriously my go to drink. I've recently tried to not drink so much soda, so this is what I like to substitute instead. Super refreshing.
Claudia V.
My all time favorite tea! It's just so good and so refreshing when you need something to drink! Very affordable compared to other tea's!
Mari C.
This iced tea is so light and refreshing! Very sweet with a great taste of lemon too. Very reasonably priced for the size of the bottle
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
This so good. I used to drink it all the time but I had forgotten about it. I would recommend this to anyone and will go get some soon.
Sarah M.
This tea is very delicious especially on a warm summer day. We always have this during our summer cook outs. Well liked by all ages!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tasty,cheap,amazing good when frozen and I would recommend everyone to drink one or at least try so they know what I am talking about