BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I use to love this but after a while I realized it's super sugary and over powering. When ever I drink it I dilute it with water.
Ah V.
It's so sugary, but i prefer to drink this than soda/pop. My to go drink. I prefer buying this in a bottle than in a can though.
Melissa H.
Picayune, MS
Foodie Expert
Love the Lipton brisk iced tea. It's refreshing when you crave that tea flavor I stead of a soda, goes great with any meal/snack
Casey M.
Tulsa, OK
One of the best canned teas on the market. Would definitely give it 5 stars if it was sweetened with cane sugar instead of HFCS.
Stephanie B.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml
Icy cold and refreshing! I like to have one while mowing my lawn. This tea is sweetened, but just tart enough to balance it out.
Miguel O.
My 2nd choice of tea. Always great to drink and enjoy. The flavors are all amazing and don't have a weird aftertaste like most.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
Brisk iced tea is good but it also gives you a dry mouth . It's not my first choice but i drink it if it's all that's offered.
Chrysanaia F.
Bolingbrook
Perfect for cracking a cold one with the boys when you're too young to drink, matched their tall boys and you can crack a can.
Bobby K.
Clarksboro, NJ
Nothing beats the original. Have been drinking this since HS. Just enough lemon, but not overly sweet. I'd go back for more.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big iced tea drinker. But this one is very good. It has just the right amount of sweetness with out being too much.