Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I have drank Brisk for as long as I can remember. Anytime I am craving an iced tea I always stop by my local 7 Eleven to pick one of these up!!
Phyllis S.
TUPELO, MS
It's noot quite as good as making tea yourself and adding lemonade but there iiis something very refreshing about a Brisk on a hot summers day!
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
Love this stuff and I love that it is in bottle big enough for parties. Get this for your next gather to give a few more options and the party.
Dana P.
I enjoy brisk in the summer. It's a great Iced tea already made and tastes great. It's also a great mix for Any alcoholic beverages like rum
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I grab this on sometimes while on the go! It’s very refreshing and the perfect amount of sweetness for me! One of my favorite brands of tea!
Shaelyn Y.
This is my favorite thing to get at my local convenient stores when I'm in a hurry because it is so good and cheap and it's such a big can.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
This tea is actually super good. I perfer it cold on a spring/summer day. #Brisk is an amazing beverage company and tea is my go to drink.
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love this ice tea it's so good especially with a lot of ice when it's cold and every time I go to party the always have a Bottle of ice tea
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
I love to drink these ! Specially lemon flavor and there just 1$:00 cents I always take these when I'm on the go or in lunch time recommend
Felisha O.
I liked this tea but I do not think I liked it good enough to purchase this product again. Had too much of a lemon taste for me to like it.