BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Carina C.
Seriously my go to drink. I've recently tried to not drink so much soda, so this is what I like to substitute instead. Super refreshing.
Claudia V.
My all time favorite tea! It's just so good and so refreshing when you need something to drink! Very affordable compared to other tea's!
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Brisk is pretty good in general. I like the taste way more as opposed to other teas. I would prefer to buy this instead of any other tea
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these teams they're very refreshing a very very tasty but higher calories and I just love them so much and they're very affordable
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
This so good. I used to drink it all the time but I had forgotten about it. I would recommend this to anyone and will go get some soon.
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
Good choice of snack thirst quencher. Pair his drink with a bag of chips and lay back to watch a movie. My favorite flavor is mango.
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
It's ok but kind of tastes like a flat soda to me, especially with all that sweetness factor. If it's in a can, it's even worse. Meh.
Samaa M.
Smithfield , RI
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml more...
Love the taste, so crisp and fresh and not too much lemon or sugar. Not as great as Texas Tea, but it is closest to it in soda form.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tasty,cheap,amazing good when frozen and I would recommend everyone to drink one or at least try so they know what I am talking about
Sarah M.
This tea is very delicious especially on a warm summer day. We always have this during our summer cook outs. Well liked by all ages!