BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Ah V.
It's so sugary, but i prefer to drink this than soda/pop. My to go drink. I prefer buying this in a bottle than in a can though.
Casey M.
Tulsa, OK
One of the best canned teas on the market. Would definitely give it 5 stars if it was sweetened with cane sugar instead of HFCS.
Toni W.
Davisboro, GA
Foodie Expert
I love brisk lemon tea its sweet but not too sweet. And the lemon isn't over powering so it's just right. This is a great product
Melissa H.
Picayune, MS
Foodie Expert
Love the Lipton brisk iced tea. It's refreshing when you crave that tea flavor I stead of a soda, goes great with any meal/snack
Chrysanaia F.
Bolingbrook
Perfect for cracking a cold one with the boys when you're too young to drink, matched their tall boys and you can crack a can.
Miguel O.
My 2nd choice of tea. Always great to drink and enjoy. The flavors are all amazing and don't have a weird aftertaste like most.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
Brisk iced tea is good but it also gives you a dry mouth . It's not my first choice but i drink it if it's all that's offered.
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton's ice tea it's my go-to summer drink. It's refreshing and delicious with it's crispy​ taste and lemony flavor!
Michelle J.
Harlingen, TX
My husband and I love these! It's a nice lemon twist to regular iced tea without having to actually satirize lemons into it.
renee t.
Foodie Expert
It has too much lemon flavor that over powers the tea now if you like lemon the I suggest that you try it but its not for me