BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Casey J.
Very sweet which is what I like. I am not much of a tea person so really the only kind I drink is this because there's a good lemon flavor too.
Phyllis S.
TUPELO, MS
It's noot quite as good as making tea yourself and adding lemonade but there iiis something very refreshing about a Brisk on a hot summers day!
Dana P.
I enjoy brisk in the summer. It's a great Iced tea already made and tastes great. It's also a great mix for Any alcoholic beverages like rum
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I grab this on sometimes while on the go! It’s very refreshing and the perfect amount of sweetness for me! One of my favorite brands of tea!
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love this ice tea it's so good especially with a lot of ice when it's cold and every time I go to party the always have a Bottle of ice tea
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
I love to drink these ! Specially lemon flavor and there just 1$:00 cents I always take these when I'm on the go or in lunch time recommend
Felisha O.
I liked this tea but I do not think I liked it good enough to purchase this product again. Had too much of a lemon taste for me to like it.
Shaelyn Y.
This is my favorite thing to get at my local convenient stores when I'm in a hurry because it is so good and cheap and it's such a big can.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Brisk is pretty good in general. I like the taste way more as opposed to other teas. I would prefer to buy this instead of any other tea
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
I love lemon tea. I like the light lemon taste you get while drinking it. When I’m in the mood for lemon tea, it has to be Lipton brand.