Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Hannah R.
Lexington , Ky
This stuff is so delightfully refreshing! The flavors are wonderful, and it's always a reasonable price, especially for the amount of beverage you get.
Samantha M.
Sweet & refreshing! Lots of lemon flavor. Very inexpensive & you can buy it just about anywhere. Tastes fantastic, definitely recommend this iced tea.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml more...
The best drink yu can ever have it is great in taste i can drink mayb like 3 4 cans because it feels like your drinking nothing its not heavy like coke
Vickie B.
Pearl
Review for: Other more...
My Aunt got me hook on this now. All I would drink was Coke or Pepsi, but now all I want is lemonade or pink lemonade. Yes, and yes it is affordable.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Brisk iced tea is super sweet but super good. Very refreshing on a hot summer day. But like I said is very sweet, can be a little too sweet for some.
Alesia T.
My favorite Ice Tea. Pretty much our go to for parties and when we want something other than soda or water. Great taste and easy to find in stores ☺
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
Tea is very good. Its better when ice cold. it does have a unique taste that lingers a little. To me its the lemon flavor, but its not so strong.
Liana M.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml more...
Too sweet for my taste! Also has a kind of gassy taste as if it was flat soda. My husband loves it but there isn't too much else to choose from.
Dalyne E.
Best. Tea. Ever. I know it’s processed to heck and the lemon probably isn’t natural, but it’s so good. It’s the best pre sweetened tea out there!
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I have drank Brisk for as long as I can remember. Anytime I am craving an iced tea I always stop by my local 7 Eleven to pick one of these up!!