BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this ice tea it's so good especially with a lot of ice when it's cold and every time I go to party the always have a Bottle of ice tea
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Foodie Expert
I love to drink these ! Specially lemon flavor and there just 1$:00 cents I always take these when I'm on the go or in lunch time recommend
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love these teams they're very refreshing a very very tasty but higher calories and I just love them so much and they're very affordable
Carina C.
Seriously my go to drink. I've recently tried to not drink so much soda, so this is what I like to substitute instead. Super refreshing.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
Brisk is pretty good in general. I like the taste way more as opposed to other teas. I would prefer to buy this instead of any other tea
Claudia V.
My all time favorite tea! It's just so good and so refreshing when you need something to drink! Very affordable compared to other tea's!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Tasty,cheap,amazing good when frozen and I would recommend everyone to drink one or at least try so they know what I am talking about
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
This tea is very delicious especially on a warm summer day. We always have this during our summer cook outs. Well liked by all ages!
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Foodie Expert
It's ok but kind of tastes like a flat soda to me, especially with all that sweetness factor. If it's in a can, it's even worse. Meh.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
Do not like at all. It has an odd taste. If don't like many pre made iced teas. Brisk is one of the worst. Just not for me at all.