BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Vanessa M.
Eastvale, CA
Foodie Expert
When im in the mood for iced tea and am out and about so im not able to just make some myself, Brisk iced tea is what i always stop to get. Its the best
Jaime S.
I am a big iced tea drinker, and this is by far my favorite iced tea that i've had. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves sweet iced tea.
Hannah R.
Lexington , Ky
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so delightfully refreshing! The flavors are wonderful, and it's always a reasonable price, especially for the amount of beverage you get.
Samantha M.
Sweet & refreshing! Lots of lemon flavor. Very inexpensive & you can buy it just about anywhere. Tastes fantastic, definitely recommend this iced tea.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Foodie Expert
Brisk iced tea is super sweet but super good. Very refreshing on a hot summer day. But like I said is very sweet, can be a little too sweet for some.
Alesia T.
My favorite Ice Tea. Pretty much our go to for parties and when we want something other than soda or water. Great taste and easy to find in stores ☺
Casey J.
Very sweet which is what I like. I am not much of a tea person so really the only kind I drink is this because there's a good lemon flavor too.
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
It's noot quite as good as making tea yourself and adding lemonade but there iiis something very refreshing about a Brisk on a hot summers day!
Dana P.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy brisk in the summer. It's a great Iced tea already made and tastes great. It's also a great mix for Any alcoholic beverages like rum
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Foodie Expert
I love to drink these ! Specially lemon flavor and there just 1$:00 cents I always take these when I'm on the go or in lunch time recommend