BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Mollie C.
Leon, WV
I love anything Brisk!! My absolute favorite is the melon flavor! But I do love me some good iced tea and this is the best! I just wish I could make it in my tea maker at home as well!! Need to make this into tea bags for mommas like me!
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I love this drink. It's one of my favorite summer drinks because it's so crisp and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this to friends. It's affordable and delicious!!
Alexsys A.
Love the taste of this tea. Has the most refreshing taste. Nice packaging. Comes in a lot of flavors. A lot of the flavors taste amazing would recommend to anyone.
Kay M.
One of my go to drinks on a warm summer day! It always keeps me cool and doesn't leave me feeling heavy like a soda would. It is not expensive . I usually find these for no more than $2 and that's for a big bottle.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to flavor. I even add some lemon slices inside with this in the summer with some ice cubes and a straw lol. (Not a bad tea to make a Long Island with either)
Nadine S.
Douglas, AZ
I love this Lipton brisk iced tea. It's refreshing and the flavor is great. I usually drink unsweetened iced tea but if I'm looking for flavor I always go to this one.
Betty S.
Used to be my favorite drink. I Go for these when I don't want to drink a soda. I don't know what they put in it but I always thirsty after I finish drinking one.
Kevin R.
Not big on lemon flavored or sweetened tea, but I have a soft spot for brisk and it might just be a nostalgia thing but I can't help but but at least a small can when I see it
Darnae S.
Only tea that drink... it's really good have a nice flavor to it not expensive at all... not my first time drinking it would recommend it if you're a tea drinker
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Love love love this ice tea. This beverage is so refreshing. I feel that it taste best when it is cold. It is affordable and so convenient. I prefer this flavor over any other Brisk flavors. I would recommend this product to others and I am a repeating costumer.