BY LIPTON #10 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Alexsys A.
Love the taste of this tea. Has the most refreshing taste. Nice packaging. Comes in a lot of flavors. A lot of the flavors taste amazing would recommend to anyone.
Kay M.
One of my go to drinks on a warm summer day! It always keeps me cool and doesn't leave me feeling heavy like a soda would. It is not expensive . I usually find these for no more than $2 and that's for a big bottle.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My go to flavor. I even add some lemon slices inside with this in the summer with some ice cubes and a straw lol. (Not a bad tea to make a Long Island with either)
Nadine S.
Douglas, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this Lipton brisk iced tea. It's refreshing and the flavor is great. I usually drink unsweetened iced tea but if I'm looking for flavor I always go to this one.
Betty S.
Used to be my favorite drink. I Go for these when I don't want to drink a soda. I don't know what they put in it but I always thirsty after I finish drinking one.
Kevin R.
Not big on lemon flavored or sweetened tea, but I have a soft spot for brisk and it might just be a nostalgia thing but I can't help but but at least a small can when I see it
Darnae S.
Only tea that drink... it's really good have a nice flavor to it not expensive at all... not my first time drinking it would recommend it if you're a tea drinker
Adrianne S.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml
I love the flavor of this tea. However, there are time when it makes my mouth feel dry. Maybe it's when it's not that cold. So keep this drink chilled at all times.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 24 fl oz; 1.5 pt; 710 ml
This is hands down my favorite drink! Its so tasty and refreshing. I always keep it in stock in my fridge. I like the other flavors but lemon iced tea is my fav!
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
When I first tried brisk I was like yuck but then I decided to drink one again and this time I felt different I actually liked it and continues to purchase more