BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea, especially when it is cold. It tastes sweet, but I feel that it is not too sweet. This can is enough to share or someone's I transfer to a bottle.
Chanler K.
This product is very tasty! Not super sweet and just right. This iced tea is a great way to spend the hot summer days. I prefer this product over the competitors.
Jenn A.
Foodie Expert
I'm not really a big fan of this company I would drink it if I had no other choice but if I had to pick over brisk and Arizona i would pick arizona 100x brisk doesnt have enough lemon in it like arizona does
Mollie C.
I love anything Brisk!! My absolute favorite is the melon flavor! But I do love me some good iced tea and this is the best! I just wish I could make it in my tea maker at home as well!! Need to make this into tea bags for mommas like me!
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. It's one of my favorite summer drinks because it's so crisp and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this to friends. It's affordable and delicious!!
Alexsys A.
Love the taste of this tea. Has the most refreshing taste. Nice packaging. Comes in a lot of flavors. A lot of the flavors taste amazing would recommend to anyone.
Kay M.
One of my go to drinks on a warm summer day! It always keeps me cool and doesn't leave me feeling heavy like a soda would. It is not expensive . I usually find these for no more than $2 and that's for a big bottle.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My go to flavor. I even add some lemon slices inside with this in the summer with some ice cubes and a straw lol. (Not a bad tea to make a Long Island with either)
Nadine S.
Douglas, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this Lipton brisk iced tea. It's refreshing and the flavor is great. I usually drink unsweetened iced tea but if I'm looking for flavor I always go to this one.
Betty S.
Used to be my favorite drink. I Go for these when I don't want to drink a soda. I don't know what they put in it but I always thirsty after I finish drinking one.