Brisk Lemon Iced Tea No Calorie uploaded by Miranda F.

BY BRISK

About This Item

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly!

• That's Brisk Baby!
  • Low Sodium
  • Visit drinkbrisk.com

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Instant Tea, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to protect flavor), Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate and Potassium Benzoate (preserves freshness), Aspartame, Citrus Pectin, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to protect flavor), Red 40.

Marissa S.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
As a avid coke drinker I am always trying to find alternatives to substitute my habit. Found This drink and my taste buds have gone wild for it. They have so many other flavors to try I would 100% recommend
Rah L.
Medford, MA
Brisk is one of my favorite brand for iced tea. I love drinking this one and it is so affordable! You can literally find this at any gas station, convenient store, and or grocery store. They taste good and they are affordable. Definitely recommend! Like
ashlee p.
Brisk is super yummy and lemon-y which I love but it makes my mouth feel weird. I enjoy it but after I finish a can I end up coughing and clearing my throat for a solid 10 minutes after.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love this tea!! Brisk tea is so delicious with so many great options to choose from with their flavors to standard sweet tea it's the perfect tea to boil at home or just grab a can of this to go for your lunch. I love the sweet taste but not to sweet like some brands where all you taste is the sugar this is a great in-between if you like sweet tea. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I have yet to come across the brisk sampler packets so you can just add to your water. I'm still hoping to come across them in my local grocery store
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I love lemon in my tea, with a little sweet and low, but this was just not the one for me it had that artificial taste when it came to the subtle lemon flavor and the fake sweetener it was there, it does need a lot of work for one take out that weird saccharine taste, quick it up with a splash of lemon not a lemon that is barely detectable. I would not recommend this, others than me would probably enjoy it, it just didn't give a a fresh brisk ice tea with a lemon wedge while sitting on the porch.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
The Lipton Diet Brisk Lemon Ice Tea in the 12pk cans is very refreshing and perfect for the summer when you are trying to achieve that perfect bikini body! They do not have the annoying diet after taste that most diet drinks have! It has the perfect lemon taste that isn't bitter and a perfect sweetness from the tea! If you are trying to watch your calorie intake and you love tea with lemon then I highly recommend the Diet Lipton Brisk Iced tea with lemon!
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Lipton Brisk tea with lemon is what warmer weather and summer are all about.  It's the perfect refresher for this time of year.  Available everywhere and very affordable, especially during holiday sales.  If you are trying to find a beverage with great taste and few calories, this is it.  You can add fresh fruit or even your favorite flavored vodka for variety.  Great to have on hand, chilled, for parties and family cook-outs.  Stock up now!
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I really enjoy Diet Brisk although it really doesn't taste like normal Brisk at all in my opinion and that is why i knocked one star. The taste is still really good and I actually like the fact that it is not as sweet because normal Brisk actually can make me feel a little sick because it is so sweet. But overall I love all Brisk it is so good and the diet lives up to the Brisk name.
Johan R.
Caguas
Brisk never disappoints with its beverages and its Iced tea is not the exception. I find this to be the most tasty and healthier tea I have tried and its really affordable unlike other fancier teas which taste sour and cost 5 times more. Since I been in highschool I have loved this product and now I am in college and still drink it everyday. Try it if you love iced tea abd you will thank me later.
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a great tasting ice tea. If you are wanting to try something new and aren't used to the taste of tea, then this is the drink for you. The lemonade isn't to overpowering that you can't taste the tea, but the tea isn't to strong either. The packaging for this amazing drink is great quality. This is a drink you wished you tried earlier, definitely a product you need to buy!