BY BRISK

This mouthwatering beauty is how Brisk first broke the mold of Iced Tea. Brisk’s firstborn. The trailblazer of tea. Our leader with luscious lemon flavor. The... you get it.

• my Kids Have been drinking Lipton brisk iced tea but, I h...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is a healthy beverage?2 Answers
  • Why does it say on the lable "with other natural flavors?...2 Answers
Reviews (2054)
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's not too sweet nor not sweet at all like it's perfect and doesn't have a lot of sugar 👌 recommend to anyone that likes iced tea and lemon flavor is the best one!" in 1 review
  • "I find it a little bit too sweet it is really good." in 1 review
  • "It taste really good and I love drinking it on a hot summer day." in 1 review
  • "I've had Brisk ever since I was little since I had sisters and brothers who occasionally bought this." in 1 review
  • "I really like this as a hot summer day tea." in 1 review
Natalie H.
richmond
This is my favorite summer drink! The lemon and tea flavors are perfectly balanced and allow for a refreshing drink. I love that they come in small cans. This makes them perfect to put in a cooler for a trip to the hot beach where this drink is perfectly refreshing and satisfying. I love brisk iced tea. It is very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores! Would highly recommend this drink!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Jennifer W.
Out of all the flavors made by brisk their original iced tea is my absolute favorite. Although I've tried many brands of Iced Teas and I have quite a few that I like this particular one is just a little bit different than the others. I love their unique spin, flavor, taste that they bring to this. Definitely a classic. And the brand is extremely affordable and easy to find in stores.
Emma G.
This tea is always to my expectations every time I drink it. Like I know what I am going to get when I reach to drink this tea. I will be honest, it is a bit on the sweet side and has that slight twang lemon after taste that is not over powering.
To drink this on a Texas hot summer day, or even throughout the year it is refreshing and a thirst quencher. With about 24 grams of sugar (in a 16.9 fl oz) it is not the best thing to drink but it is not the healthiest either but can be sweet. It is a good alternative than soda on any given day. Usually the price range is not bad and for the amount you get in a bottle which also vary in sizes from 12oz can to 3l bottle. I would recommend to others to just try it at least.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
Delicious, affordable and just so easy to drink! Compared to alternatives the sugar content is quite high although too many Floridians they don’t seem to mind! One of the only pros I’ve found is that it’s so good, you finish it so quickly- next thing you know you want another and another!! Is that a pro or con... hm good job BRISK!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I would've given it 5 stars, but I only have it 4 because of how unhealthy it is. The ingredients are pretty bad, but this stuff is so addicting and tastes amazing! I would drink this all the time as a teenager, but now I only have it maybe once a year if I have it as an option. This definitely shouldn't be considered real iced tea, it's really artificial, but it tastes so good and that's probably the reason why. The lemon flavor is my favorite; it's really refreshing, but it leaves you wanting more after you finish a can. It has a crisp, smooth, sweet, lemony taste and is even better over ice!
Jada D.
Reminds me of my childhood. When I was younger my family use to always stop at gas stations before road trips and stock up on food. I have always been a tea drinker and came across this. I would buy this specific tea every single road trip. It wasn’t until recently when I decided to take a trip down memory lane did i realize how sweet this drink is. It’s still a favorite but my taste buds become overwhelmed with sweetness at times.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
I prefer to make my own tea but Brisk has its own unique flavor. Good fluid oz for the price paid and a deliciously sweet refreshing lemon flavor. Always been obsessed with tea and Brisk is no exception. I recommend this to EVERYONE, I don’t know who wouldn’t like this tea!
Tina L.
Brisk is one of my favorite brand for iced tea. I love drinking this one and it is so affordable! You can literally find this at any gas station, convenient store, and or grocery store. They taste good and they are affordable. Definitely recommend!
Damaris C.
Moreno Valley , CA
I can not get to much of this drink. Everywhere I dine out I asked if they have this brand of drink. All the flavors are amazing I would not complain. The price of this product is also very reasonable and affordable. I highly recommend.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Why there isn't much brisk lemonade in most of the grocery store in our town?
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Are these as good as making your own tea?
Seema D.
Cream Ridge
Would you say this is a healthy beverage?
Alyssa F.
Why does it say on the lable "with other natural flavors?" what are those natural flavors? and are they okay for us
my Kids Have been drinking Lipton brisk iced tea but, I had never heard of The Pineapple flavored brisk. Where can I find that flavor ?