BY BRISK #13 in Iced Tea

This mouthwatering beauty is how Brisk first broke the mold of Iced Tea. Brisk’s firstborn. The trailblazer of tea. Our leader with luscious lemon flavor. The... you get it.

• my Kids Have been drinking Lipton brisk iced tea but, I h...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is a healthy beverage?2 Answers
  • Why does it say on the lable "with other natural flavors?...2 Answers
Reviews (1911)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's not too sweet nor not sweet at all like it's perfect and doesn't have a lot of sugar 👌 recommend to anyone that likes iced tea and lemon flavor is the best one!" in 1 review
  • "I find it a little bit too sweet it is really good." in 1 review
  • "It taste really good and I love drinking it on a hot summer day." in 1 review
  • "I've had Brisk ever since I was little since I had sisters and brothers who occasionally bought this." in 1 review
  • "I really like this as a hot summer day tea." in 1 review
Jada D.
Reminds me of my childhood. When I was younger my family use to always stop at gas stations before road trips and stock up on food. I have always been a tea drinker and came across this. I would buy this specific tea every single road trip. It wasn’t until recently when I decided to take a trip down memory lane did i realize how sweet this drink is. It’s still a favorite but my taste buds become overwhelmed with sweetness at times.
Natalie H.
richmond
This is my favorite summer drink! The lemon and tea flavors are perfectly balanced and allow for a refreshing drink. I love that they come in small cans. This makes them perfect to put in a cooler for a trip to the hot beach where this drink is perfectly refreshing and satisfying. I love brisk iced tea. It is very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores! Would highly recommend this drink!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Jennifer W.
Out of all the flavors made by brisk their original iced tea is my absolute favorite. Although I've tried many brands of Iced Teas and I have quite a few that I like this particular one is just a little bit different than the others. I love their unique spin, flavor, taste that they bring to this. Definitely a classic. And the brand is extremely affordable and easy to find in stores.
Mari C.
Brisk Lemon Iced TeaBrisk Lemon Iced TeaBrisk Raspberry Iced TeaBrisk Raspberry Iced TeaBrisk Raspberry Iced Tea this is my top favorite brand in tea! I love it I buy it all the time and it’s super affordable. I am a constant consumer and I am always looking for a good tea and this brand has defiantly been my top tea brand to buy!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I would've given it 5 stars, but I only have it 4 because of how unhealthy it is. The ingredients are pretty bad, but this stuff is so addicting and tastes amazing! I would drink this all the time as a teenager, but now I only have it maybe once a year if I have it as an option. This definitely shouldn't be considered real iced tea, it's really artificial, but it tastes so good and that's probably the reason why. The lemon flavor is my favorite; it's really refreshing, but it leaves you wanting more after you finish a can. It has a crisp, smooth, sweet, lemony taste and is even better over ice!
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
I prefer to make my own tea but Brisk has its own unique flavor. Good fluid oz for the price paid and a deliciously sweet refreshing lemon flavor. Always been obsessed with tea and Brisk is no exception. I recommend this to EVERYONE, I don’t know who wouldn’t like this tea!
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Not a huge fan of brisk tea, but I’ve had it at parties a few times. The lemon is better than their original tea. I just don’t care for their products though. I’d rather just make a pitcher of ice tea myself. It’ll taste alot better and prob be better for me.
Tina L.
Brisk is one of my favorite brand for iced tea. I love drinking this one and it is so affordable! You can literally find this at any gas station, convenient store, and or grocery store. They taste good and they are affordable. Definitely recommend!
Damaris C.
Moreno Valley , CA
I can not get to much of this drink. Everywhere I dine out I asked if they have this brand of drink. All the flavors are amazing I would not complain. The price of this product is also very reasonable and affordable. I highly recommend.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Why there isn't much brisk lemonade in most of the grocery store in our town?
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Are these as good as making your own tea?
Alyssa F.
Why does it say on the lable "with other natural flavors?" what are those natural flavors? and are they okay for us
Seema D.
Cream Ridge
Would you say this is a healthy beverage?
my Kids Have been drinking Lipton brisk iced tea but, I had never heard of The Pineapple flavored brisk. Where can I find that flavor ?