BY BRISK

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea 36 Pack 12 fl. oz. Cans
Whenever I on the go and am looking to purchasea beverage, bridk lemon iced tea is one of my first choices. It is so affordable and the flavor is rich leaving you satisfied with every sip.They come bottled or canned; eitherare great. I would always recommend the brisk brand for go to tea beverages.
Cynthia G.
Mercedes, TX
This drink is one of my favorite when I want to opt out of drinking soda. It comes in a can just like soda and it isn't expensive at all. I love the taste and I repeatedly find myself purchasing this type of drink. I totally recommend.
Rylee B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is my favorite tea. I drink this once a day. It tastes really good and it's refreshing. Many people told me about it and it's one of the best teas I've ever had! I would keep recommending this product!
Tara W.
Woodway, TX
This tea isn't the best but if you want a cheaper canned tea this is for you , I personally recommend the gallon sweet tea in the cooler , or the Arizona iced tea.
Lizbeth C.
El Paso, TX
Very refreshing taste. The tea is very good and it has an exquisite taste. It is definitely affordable and my expectations were met. The packaging is simple but the flavor was not. I would recommend it.
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
My all time favorite drink. I am not a fan of sweet tea or any other kinds of tea but this is hands down my favorite thing to drink. Love everything about it
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
I drink these for the nostalgia. Also for when there's no nestea. It doesn't really taste like iced tea but it does have a unique flavor that I like.
sara W.
Brisk Iced Tea? Sooooo yummy tasting! Whether its warm or cold. It actually quenched your thirst. I always have some type of iced tea in my fridge
Araceli r.
Paramount, California
Love this ice tea drink this is one of my favorites and only. To be chilly put it on the fridge for at least 20 min then drink you'll love it.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously who doesn't love brisk? this is one of my favorites because its not sour but actually sweet. I can drink it like water.