Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea 30 Pack 12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Heather F.

BY BRISK

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

samantha m.
Springville, AL
This is one of the only brands of premade tea I can drink. I have strong cravings for it and will chug the cans in seconds without even trying. I love the strong tea with the light lemon flavor. I don't think it should cost the same price as soda and given the choice I usually choose soda since I can make tea at home, Its just not brisk.
Katie B.
I'm not huge on buying iced tea from the store. The only time I'll choose brisk over Arizona is when they don't have any of the half and half left or if I'm making mixed drinks with my friends. Everything tastes better when you mix a little vodka in 😂
M. S.
Sweetened Iced Lemon Tea, taste infinitely better when cold or fresh. They are sweetened iced tea with a hint of lemon, does initially refresh you but once done with the drink will leave you thirsty for more water. Amount of sugar might be high, drink cautiously as it is not organic Iced Tea
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
I love this drink!! Brisk is one of my favorite brands of tea. I've been drinking this for years!! I drink it year round but it is absolutely perfect and refreshing for a steamy summer day. Pack some when you go to the beach and it'll be even better!! It's the perfect balance of tea and lemon with none of the ingredients overpowering the other.
jackie b.
Troutdale, OR
The Brisk lemon team is great and so nice how they come in a can for easy assess. The value is great i wouldn't change it. How does it compare to others? it pretty much at the top with the others and it also every affordable, Yes I would recommend this to others.
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Reminds me of the 90s and going to the pool with my dad. Refreshing? Sure. Delicious? Ehh... Not bad. I nice tart lemony bite and clean finish for sure. Would drink again, if nothing else for the nostalgia.
Karly M.
My husband & I drink this pretty often; very good flavor & doesn't have too much of a "lemony" taste. Only thing I don't like about it, is the after taste.. but other than that, i like it
Destiny M.
I love this sweet mixture of tea and lemon, This is a great drink cold. The lemon is there but it is not overpowering to the point where it is sour or bitter in the drink. The ice tea is sweetened and is also not overpowering the combination is a good fifty-fifty ratio mixture.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love these drinks the lemon flavor pretty good they can try to make it more lemon taste and really love met my expectations and it similar to other lemon teas I bought in the past I would love to buy this again
brittany h.
Farmington, MO
i can honestly say i dont really enjoy this type of tea but only because it is canned. My husband loves it so thats why we buy it. lemon tea is great and i love the lipton black tea bags and the cold brew just not a fan of canned or pre-bottled