Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Dywuan E.

BY LIPTON

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Maria P.
Maria P.
Omg these is the most amazing drink I have had in my entire life. However I feel like most stores don't carry the can size so I buy the 3 litter bottle to enjoy with my family. Its not overpriced and the taste itself makes up for what you spend on this drink. Definitely recommend!
Candice J.
Candice J.
This is one of my favorites and also one of my sons favorites. Its perfect for the summer time, its refreshing and so yummy. It has just the right amount of Lemon taste to it with it not being over powering. Definitely would recommend this for the summer time fun.
Karen r.
Karen r.
I loove this they are so good and i pick them over soda anytime. I always brisk because the tea always hits my spot when it comes to sweetness. Its not to sweet and its not to unsweet it is the perfect amount of sugar needed.
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Sweet Tea lemonades and these have the perfect balance between the two. The lemonade flavor doesn't over power the tea taste, but it's also enough so that it doesn't just taste watered down.
Destiney D.
Destiney D.
Worcester, MA
Tea is not usually my drink of choice but i weigh the fresh taste of this tea. Sometimes prefer this over my drink of choice on a hot day.
Tahlia M.
Tahlia M.
Aurora, CO
Aside from my water I love to bring a few of these to the beach in my cooler for a nice refreshing drink out in the hot sun!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Waterloo, NY
This tea is so delicious. I've been drinking it since I was like 5 years old. It's sweet and lemony, exactly how I like it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Clinton, TN
Great refreshing beverage, reminds me of hot summer days when I was a kid because my granny always had them for us!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love tea but this tea has way too much lemon in it. I usually really enjoy tea with lemon but this product has way too much. You pretty much can't even taste the tea because all you get is the taste of sour lemons in your mouth. I think it's horrible in my opinion but I gave them 3 stars for at least trying. They really need to up their tea game. Would not repurchase and I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you love lemons.
Bella R.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
I looooove this tea and I keep it stocked up in my house at all times, it's better than other teas and it's better than Soda I think, I drink this when I want something other than water and recommend it