BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Keyta W.
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb
Not my favorite Lipton ice tea. I prefer the diet green tea with lemon. I tried this kind by mistake by putting the wrong numbers in a vending machine. In all the tea wasn't nasty or anything like that. Just something I will never go out searching for.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb
I mean who wouldn’t love there’s a lemon ice tea it’s refreshing, especially in the summer it definitely met my expectations. I am a repeat consumer even from a young age. But I only buy this ice tea when I am in a feel good mood
Ree G.
Foodie Expert
So this isn't my top favorite however I will buy it once in awhile. It tastes good not great but I would recommend to try and see how you feel about it and it's cheap to it tends to be less than most other ones.
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
I've never liked Tea. Unless its packed with flavor I feel its pretty gross. I've had a couple of these and I don't exactly dislike Iced tea anymore, but at the value its at, its worth drinking. Its not very healthy, but not a bad iced tea at all. Id buy it again if it were the only non soda alternative in a restaurant, but in general, I guess you could say its... not my cup of tea ;)
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb
Brisk iced tea is always refreshing. It could have a bit more flavor but overall great. It’s very affordable. Being a repetitive customer I normally buy mine at CVS. I would definitely buy again.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
The Brisk staple to me is Lemon Iced Tea. Growing up, iced tea was like my water! I loved loved loved everything about it! Even now, I still enjoy the occasional iced tea drink (though they do have a lot of sugar in it so I try to refrain when I can). This product brings back a lot of great memories and is a go to if I ever want to indulge.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I’ve always enjoyed drinking brisk! always in vending machines in school and at work so whenever i’m thirsty and want something lemony and refreshing this is what i buy
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb
I am obsessed with this brand. Not only does it taste delicious, but it only has a few calories. Price is super reasonable as well. I would recommend this to everyone!
Pang H.
Foodie Expert
I Think Brisk Is Such A Good Alternative To Soda, Because It is Not Bubbly And It Taste So Good. It Is So Refreshing To Drink On A Sunny Day Out Side with Some Ice. So Much Better Then Soda. I Love To Drink This Flavor And There Is So Much Other Flavor To Try! I Recommend This Drink!
Hailey H.
Clinton, WI
Always has such a great taste. Good mix of lemon and tea without being too much of one or the other. Not super sweet either, the lemon makes it just sweet enough. My dad drinks it all the time and I’m not a HUGE tea drinker but I like it on a hot summer day.