BY BRISK

Brisk® Pink Lemonade Juice Drink.
Made From Concentrate with Other Natural Flavors.
Grace Kao.
Artist: grace Kao.
70 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Danielle W.
Danielle W.
This is a very tasty tea and lemonade combo. Brisk tea has always been good but this was their best yet. Especially because they used pink lemonade which is my absolute favorite. Combine this with iced tea and it's magic! I drink this just about every single day!
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress, TX
Every flavor is simply awesome , I live that they come I. These cans so I can easy pack then in my lunch bag and take them to work with no problem the pros for such a large is can you can not beat, which is why I pick up a dozen or more at at one time.
Erin P.
Erin P.
My husband buys this drink regular to pack for his work lunches. Not a very "natural" lemonade flavor and is very sweet with a hint of tartness, but if you like sugary tasting drinks, convenient for travel and cheap price then give this a try.
Nikkia B.
Nikkia B.
St Petersburg, FL
It is particularly a good product if you don't like too much sugar they have a great taste. It could get better considering there is a lingering after taste that could improve. It is good value for the very cheap price they sell it for.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
Brisk is such a delicious beverage! I always buy it when I go out for lunch. I love the pink lemonade one, goes very with hot Cheetos lol. A little weird but I like adding jack on there too sweet but still good.
Xena J.
Xena J.
Pontiac, MI
This pink lemonade flavor is my favorite. Sometimes I like to water it down with ice because its super sweet but its deiniftely my favorite pink lemonade
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I love brisk tea, but that is probably due to my mom she drank these all the time when my Bros and I were growing up so I probably am bias.
Mark N.
Mark N.
Orlando, FL
I love liptons brisk brand drinks. The pink lemonade has an identity of its own though. You can taste the lemonade but its not sour its enjoyable.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
My go to for mixing with my vodka. It has a great flavor, it isn't too sweet which I like. The only pink lemonade id drink
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is just one of my favorite Brisk drinks because i love most of their flavors but the strawberry melon is my next fave after this