BY BRISK

Brisk® Pink Lemonade Juice Drink.
Made From Concentrate with Other Natural Flavors.
Grace Kao.
Artist: grace Kao.
70 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Brittney M.
This is the only brisk brand I will drink. The other brand have a bad after taste to me or the original taste to 'sweet or sour' I can't decide which one is. But the pink one is absoubly amazing. I could drink it everyday. Doesn't have a bad after taste. Can get them almost everywhere. I normally pick if up when I go to the gas station so I stay away from pop. Very afforable. Most of the time I find it for 99 cents.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Every flavor is simply awesome , I live that they come I. These cans so I can easy pack then in my lunch bag and take them to work with no problem the pros for such a large is can you can not beat, which is why I pick up a dozen or more at at one time.
Danielle W.
This is a very tasty tea and lemonade combo. Brisk tea has always been good but this was their best yet. Especially because they used pink lemonade which is my absolute favorite. Combine this with iced tea and it's magic! I drink this just about every single day!
Erin P.
My husband buys this drink regular to pack for his work lunches. Not a very "natural" lemonade flavor and is very sweet with a hint of tartness, but if you like sugary tasting drinks, convenient for travel and cheap price then give this a try.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
Brisk is such a delicious beverage! I always buy it when I go out for lunch. I love the pink lemonade one, goes very with hot Cheetos lol. A little weird but I like adding jack on there too sweet but still good.
Kari V.
Sandusky
My whole family loves this drink. My kids and husband love it after playing outside on a hot day. I like to mix it with my favorite vodka for a refreshing taste.
Nikkia B.
St Petersburg, FL
It is particularly a good product if you don't like too much sugar they have a great taste. It could get better considering there is a lingering after taste that could improve. It is good value for the very cheap price they sell it for.
Xena J.
Pontiac, MI
This pink lemonade flavor is my favorite. Sometimes I like to water it down with ice because its super sweet but its deiniftely my favorite pink lemonade
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
Only brisk tea juice that i will drink.  It's amazing when I'm not feeling up for a soda or a water.  It's fairly cheap and taste good.
Mark N.
Orlando, FL
I love liptons brisk brand drinks. The pink lemonade has an identity of its own though. You can taste the lemonade but its not sour its enjoyable.