BY BRISK

Brisk® Fruit Punch Juice Drink.
From concentrate with other natural flavors.
24fl oz (1.5pt) 710ml. see more...

Stacy K.
Stacy K.
I am not a big fan of brisk but I really like the fruit punch flavor for some reason. My husband bought this for me recently and now it's something I reach for often since I'm on a no soda "break". It taste a lot like kool aid to me a bit or really sweet red Gatorade. You have to try it to see. It's a good drink to buy if your thirsty and your on a budget!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Heritage Hills, Pennsylvania 1367
I love this Brisk fruit punch beverage. It is very refreshing, sweet, and fruity. Its better when its cold than it is when it is warm. It has a great flavor to it and I do recommend this to everyone looking for a good fruit punch drink. Its very affordable too.
Turquoia D.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite fruit punches! It is full of flavor!! I buy it all the time!! It never fails when you put it on ice! No improvement needed. It’s perfect the way that it is. For a 24 oz bottle it is only a dollar and some change, totally worth it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
For the price it is not bad. It is better than Arizona that is for sure! I love the taste and the option of bottles or can. It was more than what I expected. I would recommend this to those who like Arizona because its good for the price.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
This is the absolutely best, the flavors are powerful and tasty. And for the price that you get them for they are basically a steal in my opinion . These will never get old to me, every time I go into a corner Store I definitely have to grab one of these.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
This are pretty good but very strong in flavor!! I enjoy drinking them and they are refreshing! Great price and I usually find them at Publix. I recommend trying this drink out!!
Idaesha W.
Idaesha W.
Durham, NC
Brisk fruit punch is one of my favorite drinks. It tastes very good and organic and isn't too sweet like most fruit punch drinks. I recommend everyone to drink these
Shayla L.
Shayla L.
St. Louis, Missouri
This is one of my favorite drinks ever! Its so good and it isn't too sweet. This is the best fruit punch I've ever tasted. I definitely recommend trying this!
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
It's good fruit punch but it is on the heavier side of sweet. I feel the need to chug a glass of water after drinking this. It's a major sugar rush but also tasty
✨🖕Fuck Y.
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
Brisk drinks are refreshing to drink during the summer time. My favorite flavors are fruit punch, raspberry lemonade, and blueberry lemonade