BY BRISK

Brisk® Fruit Punch Juice Drink.
From concentrate with other natural flavors.
24fl oz (1.5pt) 710ml. see more...

Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
I love it to go with my dinner. It helps washes it down. This is just $0.99 at the gas station for the bottle so it can rally last you a week. They have a wide variety of flavors which is great foor everyone. I woul recommend everyone to try this especially the fruit punch.
Heather W.
Heritage Hills, Pennsylvania 1367
I love this Brisk fruit punch beverage. It is very refreshing, sweet, and fruity. Its better when its cold than it is when it is warm. It has a great flavor to it and I do recommend this to everyone looking for a good fruit punch drink. Its very affordable too.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite fruit punches! It is full of flavor!! I buy it all the time!! It never fails when you put it on ice! No improvement needed. It’s perfect the way that it is. For a 24 oz bottle it is only a dollar and some change, totally worth it!
Courtney S.
Brisk fruit punch is delicious! I've always been a fruit punch fanatic. Even though Brisk typically does teas, their fruit punch is on point. I recommend this to people who love fruit punch or are looking for something tasty and refreshing.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
This is the absolutely best, the flavors are powerful and tasty. And for the price that you get them for they are basically a steal in my opinion . These will never get old to me, every time I go into a corner Store I definitely have to grab one of these.
Nadia F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this drink. I usually buy it at gas stations almost every time I go. I like trying different flavors since they’re pretty affordable. My fav flavor is raspberry and I would recommend it to others !
Stacy K.
I am not a big fan of brisk but I really like the fruit punch flavor for some reason. My husband bought this for me recently and now it's something I reach for often since I'm on a no soda "break". It taste a lot like kool aid to me a bit or really sweet red Gatorade. You have to try it to see. It's a good drink to buy if your thirsty and your on a budget!
Elizabeth S.
For the price it is not bad. It is better than Arizona that is for sure! I love the taste and the option of bottles or can. It was more than what I expected. I would recommend this to those who like Arizona because its good for the price.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
This are pretty good but very strong in flavor!! I enjoy drinking them and they are refreshing! Great price and I usually find them at Publix. I recommend trying this drink out!!
Idaesha W.
Mullins, SC
Brisk fruit punch is one of my favorite drinks. It tastes very good and organic and isn't too sweet like most fruit punch drinks. I recommend everyone to drink these