BY BRISK #78 in Iced Tea

Meet the Brisk® with the split personality. Is it a bold refreshing Iced Tea, or tangy sweet lemonade? The answer is yes to both! It's Half Iced Tea, Half Lemonade, and all bold. see more...

Brisk® Iced Tea & Lemonade Half & Half 59 fl. oz. Carton
Brisk is another one of my favorites. Like Arizona tea, it is very affordable and offer many flavors. When they put this in stores I was stoked because it was like a bigger container of my favorite flavor of brisk, and they still sold for like less than $2. It was rad 👌🏼
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
This is a great refreshing drink, especially in the summer. its like the perfect mix of sweet tea and lemon. The perfect Arnold Palmer if you would. you can find this at almost and check out line or gas station along with stores. i recommend this to the people who order Arnold palmers.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
Flavor wise you can never go wrong with Brisk. I've loved their original tea since I was a kid. This half and half drink is amazing when we take our kiddos to the lake during the summer. My whole family loves it! 😍
Jenna B.
I really like the flavor of this drink! The lemonade to tea ratio is good, and it is a good price. It can also be found at most stores. It met my expectations and I would repurchase it again! (And as a bonus, it works well as a mixed drink!)
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Definitely one of my favorite Brisk products. The half lemonade half ice tea Arnold Palmer is really tasty, very thirst quenching, and not too sweet or too sour. A perfect balance and for a cheap price. I highly recommend.
Makenna W.
Homestead
I'm really not a big fan of tea. It really is my cup of tea, lol. This tea is amazing as I Love ❤️ lemonade and it just blends perfectly, great price for the great taste and it is worth it. If you love lemonade try this!!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
Not as good as Arnold Palmer half and half but still pretty good... It is very sweet so I enjoy it but it is too sweet for some people I know that have tried it. I probably wouldn't buy again but it isn't horrible.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
This drink is one of my weaknesses for sure. Any time I go on a road trip with my boyfriend we get Brisk half &half when we gas up! Affordable and tasty and the bottles are usually huge so they last me a little bit of the trip.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
This is to sour for me! I still drink it but it's a little to sour for my taste! I like that it's affordable if it wasn't so sour I would drink it all the time usually I put a little water in it to cancel the sourness
Denniesha W.
Sparta, GA
Best arizone tea drink. I drink these all the time and the are cheap. I always love to get my lemonade and tea mixed so its just easy to get this one. There so many ones out but this one is the best. Very refreshing.