BY BRISK #16 in Iced Tea

Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea.
With other natural flavors.
12 16.9 oz bottles.
12-16.9 fl oz bottles. (202.8 fl oz).
12-500 ml bottles (6L).
Artist: Matt W. Moore.

• Are these as good as making your own tea? 5 Answers
  • Why there isn't much brisk lemonade in most of the grocer...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's not too sweet nor not sweet at all like it's perfect and doesn't have a lot of sugar 👌 recommend to anyone that likes iced tea and lemon flavor is the best one!" in 1 review
  • "I find it a little bit too sweet it is really good." in 1 review
  • "It taste really good and I love drinking it on a hot summer day." in 1 review
  • "I've had Brisk ever since I was little since I had sisters and brothers who occasionally bought this." in 1 review
  • "I really like this as a hot summer day tea." in 1 review
Natalie H.
richmond
Review for: 426 Lt more...
This is my favorite summer drink! The lemon and tea flavors are perfectly balanced and allow for a refreshing drink. I love that they come in small cans. This makes them perfect to put in a cooler for a trip to the hot beach where this drink is perfectly refreshing and satisfying. I love brisk iced tea. It is very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores! Would highly recommend this drink!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Iced Tea Lemon 20 fl oz; 1.25 pt; 591 ml, Iced Tea Lemon 202.8 fl oz, 426 Lt more...
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Tabitha R.
Review for: Iced Tea Lemon 20 fl oz; 1.25 pt; 591 ml more...
I am a natural tea lover to begin with. And although I do have several favorites, I tend to love to try different new ones as well.

This tea was quite refreshing to me and the lemon taste wasn’t too overpowering. I did however much prefer it cold than at room temperature.

If your on the go and wanting some tea I would totally suggest this product.
Kristin W.
Review for: Iced Tea Lemon 20 fl oz; 1.25 pt; 591 ml more...
Brisk products have always been pretty good. Maybe a tad bit sweet but not overly you just know there’s a lot of sugar in there if you’re trying to stay on the healthy side but there are worse things to drink if you ask me. This product tastes good though & all there flavors are a hit. A go to iced tea if that’s what you’re feeling.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
I would've given it 5 stars, but I only have it 4 because of how unhealthy it is. The ingredients are pretty bad, but this stuff is so addicting and tastes amazing! I would drink this all the time as a teenager, but now I only have it maybe once a year if I have it as an option. This definitely shouldn't be considered real iced tea, it's really artificial, but it tastes so good and that's probably the reason why. The lemon flavor is my favorite; it's really refreshing, but it leaves you wanting more after you finish a can. It has a crisp, smooth, sweet, lemony taste and is even better over ice!
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
Review for: 426 Lt more...
THIS IS AMAZING LIKE MY FAVORITE TEA. I grew up on this tea and I’m forever drinking it it’s so sweet with plenty of different flavors this Is definitely my favorite flavor and I recommend it to all my friends the can are better
gracie❤hdz C.
Laredo tx
Review for: Iced Tea Lemon 20 fl oz; 1.25 pt; 591 ml, Iced Tea Lemon 202.8 fl oz, 426 Lt, Other more...
It’s refreshing lemon taste I can see my self grabbing on a super hot day in Texas! But the after taste it leaves I’m not a big fan of. The value of this is good and worth it. I do recommend for value, accessibility and taste.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I personally don't like drinking sweet drinks like juices and sodas but this drink is my go to when I have cravings! Most sweet drinks is just sweet and tastes good but this drink actually helps quench thirst as well!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I love brisk ice tea!! Lemon honey is so good and refreshing!! I always buy a bunch and leave in the fridge and it gets cold, it’s so gooooooddd. I buy them at Walmart so it’s always a Great value.
Kimberly G.
Review for: Iced Tea Lemon 20 fl oz; 1.25 pt; 591 ml more...
This is the best lemon tea Iv ever tasted. I used to get these on break at work. It is worth every cent. I wish they made a bigger bottle of this though but other than that I’ll continue to buy.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Why there isn't much brisk lemonade in most of the grocery store in our town?
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Are these as good as making your own tea?