BY BRISK

Brisk® Honey Ginseng Flavor Iced Tea.
Honey Ginseng Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Artist: Yuko Shimizu.
70 calories per 12fl oz serving. see more...

darrah s.
sudbury, ON
I really enjoy the taste of ginseng. The fact that I can taste it in this tea is great cause most drinks boasting of ginseng don't taste like it at all. Brisk tea is great on the go and a staple for my family's road trips.
Jacky Q.
Mustang, OK
The balance of flavor in this tea makes me feel like I'm drinking something high-end and exquisite, and the colorful packaging to is worth an Instagram picture more than starbucks
Jessica D.
Jacksboro, TN
This is my favorite bottled tea. I love the energy you get from the ginseng and I love that it is good for you!!! The taste is the perfect amount of sweetness and you can drink it at anytime!!! I have one in the morning, at lunch, and at dinner!!! I'm in love!!!
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Like the new blend a lot actually. Good price for the size of drink you are getting. Would buy again
Jessica N.
Peace River, AB
Very sugary tasting but alright. I did love the ginseng in it. I won't be purchasing again but I didn't hate it
Annie P.
Columbia
Delicious flavor! Definitely a little too sweet couldn't drink it often but very good. Affordable
Tana K.
I'm not really a fan of iced teas that come in a can lol but my husband seems to love these things!
Stephanie C.
I love any type of tea but this one is so good and refreshing especially on a hot summer day
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Absolutely amazing and the most bank for your buck. It's only a dollar and worth every penny. The flavor is dead on and will carve that craving you have for the tea. I would highly recommend and be purchasing more in my future.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Nasty! What I would imagine a flatulant mixed with rain water would taste like. But hey if that tickles your fancy!