BY BRISK

Brisk® Honey Ginseng Flavor Iced Tea.
Honey Ginseng Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Artist: Yuko Shimizu.
70 calories per 12fl oz serving. see more...

nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Nasty! What I would imagine a flatulant mixed with rain water would taste like. But hey if that tickles your fancy!
Jessica N.
Peace River, AB
Very sugary tasting but alright. I did love the ginseng in it. I won't be purchasing again but I didn't hate it
darrah s.
sudbury, ON
I really enjoy the taste of ginseng. The fact that I can taste it in this tea is great cause most drinks boasting of ginseng don't taste like it at all. Brisk tea is great on the go and a staple for my family's road trips.
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Like the new blend a lot actually. Good price for the size of drink you are getting. Would buy again
Tana K.
I'm not really a fan of iced teas that come in a can lol but my husband seems to love these things!
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
My go to $1 tea but lately I've been feeling like they've change there ingredients like something hasn't been tasting right with this brand
Jacky Q.
Mustang, OK
The balance of flavor in this tea makes me feel like I'm drinking something high-end and exquisite, and the colorful packaging to is worth an Instagram picture more than starbucks
Jessica D.
Jacksboro , TN
This is my favorite bottled tea. I love the energy you get from the ginseng and I love that it is good for you!!! The taste is the perfect amount of sweetness and you can drink it at anytime!!! I have one in the morning, at lunch, and at dinner!!! I'm in love!!!
Annie P.
Columbia
Delicious flavor! Definitely a little too sweet couldn't drink it often but very good. Affordable
Stephanie C.
I love any type of tea but this one is so good and refreshing especially on a hot summer day