Brisk® Half & Half Iced Tea & Tropical Lemonade 1L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Virginia L.Brisk® Half & Half Iced Tea & Tropical Lemonade 1L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Samantha g.

BY BRISK

Crack open a Brisk Half & Half Tropical Lemonade and get transported to a tropical island destination. Tangy, refreshing flavor--no passport required. That's Brisk Baby! see more...

Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This is even better than the normal half and half. The tropical taste gives you a kick of summer year round. Great price for such an awesome product! It's my go to drink everytime I see it in stores. I want to fill my entire fridge with it.
Mindee W.
Mount Pleasant, UT
This is the most refreshing drink. Especially on a hot day, I love Lipton iced teas!! The flavoring is great especially with the side taste of lemonade! I also like the bottles with the screw on cap better than a can so cheers!!!
Stephanie H.
I love this flavor and the lemonade. I find this at a good price, for being a pretty large bottle. I never finish drinking a bottle in one day, so it's worth the money since it lasts a couple day for me.
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
The half and half tea and lemonade is so delicious! It is one of my favorite brisk tea flavors. It's not too sweet, and it is refreshing. I would recommend it to anyone.
This is my absolute favorite brand of tea brisk has always been my favorite, so when they come out with half-and-half I absolutely love it would recommend it to anybody
Taliyah T.
Never have I pictured that Brisk would mix. Mix two different flavors that is! This brand of drink is pretty popular and well known. I personally love this brand and I love to mix different flavors so I decided to try it. I have to say that the Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea and Tropical Lemonade is amazing. The overall taste of this drink is indeed tropical.
Meisha M.
Lipton was a favorite when I was in school. I would never drink it again though. I hate the processed after taste I got. Just tasted like cheap sugar and something unexplainable.. I don't like it, respectfully of course.
Nicole F.
SEMMES, AL
This drink is the bomb diggity! I find myself drinking it in one sitting it's so flavorful. I honestly wasn't expecting it to taste as good as it did. I buy it as a treat from time to time.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Open a crack in an accelerated step of Half & Half Iced Tea and Tropical Lemonade, and be transported to a tropical island destination. Spicy and refreshing taste - no passport required. That's the brisk baby.
Light-Stepping Half & Half Iced Tea & Tropical Lemonade:
Strong and spicy, refreshing taste
Low in sodium
That's the brisk baby
La S.
Bedford
Chap affordable yet taste is amazing for only a small fee of 99 cent how could you pass this up 😄😃😃😃👌