Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Tropical Lemonade uploaded by Virginia L.Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Tropical Lemonade uploaded by Samantha g.

BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

That next-level flavor combo

Taking something as luscious as Lemonade and leveling it up with a tropical twist is one thing, but combining that with the bold flavor of Brisk is like the cheat code of flavors, so tell your taste buds it’s game on!

Sammi K.
Cleveland, OH
This is even better than the normal half and half. The tropical taste gives you a kick of summer year round. Great price for such an awesome product! It's my go to drink everytime I see it in stores. I want to fill my entire fridge with it.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
I have enjoyed tea made by Lipton for so long, they have so many flavors but the half and half is my favorite, neither flavor is more dominant then the other they are blended together so well.
McKenna B.
Greenville, PA
Love it! It's delicious and has a perfect mix of tea and lemonade! I buy this every time I go to the gas station. The only downside to this product is the slightly awkward feeling it leaves in your mouth. If you can get past the film-like feeling, you'd like it!
Taylor G.
If I want tea from a store, I usually buy Brisk tea because it's so rich in flavor and exactly how I like it, not too much lemon and not too plain and tasteless! I thoroughly enjoy this tea and while drinking half and half you can taste it all and it's great
Kaylin R.
Morgan City, LA
Big enough to quench your thirst! It's sweet! I think there is no improvement to be made, the price is very affordable but could be a little more cheaper then it is. And I would definitely recommend this product to other!! Enjoy!
Mindee W.
Mount Pleasant, UT
This is the most refreshing drink. Especially on a hot day, I love Lipton iced teas!! The flavoring is great especially with the side taste of lemonade! I also like the bottles with the screw on cap better than a can so cheers!!!
Stephanie H.
I love this flavor and the lemonade. I find this at a good price, for being a pretty large bottle. I never finish drinking a bottle in one day, so it's worth the money since it lasts a couple day for me.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Love this Tea. Came across it during the summer & have not stopped loving it. Can only find it in one local store but worth the hunt. It’s beyond affordable as almost all brisk/Lipton teas are.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
This tea gets the job done if you are in need of tea or a beverage on the road. But honestly you can definitely taste an artificial flavor. Sometimes this brand is overly sweetens their teas. Not my favorite...
Emmie H.