BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

So delicious, it doesn't make sense

50% Lemonade. 50% Brisk Iced Tea. 101% delicious. We know that doesn't add up, but something this mouthwatering can't be defined by a number.

Brittney T.
Loogootee, IN
Not exactly sure why this says it’s discontinued seeing as it is at every local store around me and has been for years! I love the flavor of this specific brand. It’s probably the best the offer, even against the original. 10/10 always buy and at 99¢, it’s practically a steal for the size.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
I love Brisk and the half and half is really no different lol <3 It tastes so good, literally can't believe it! <33 Like,...the seperate versions are good, but who knew them together would cause such a tangy but whirlwind of flavour <33 incredible!
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
You can’t go wrong with a Lipton or Brisk tea. The flavor is absolutely astonishing. Good to the last drop. I have to buy a big pack when grocery shopping. Always will and recommend to others to try this goodness
Breanna W.
lincolnton ga
Iced tea and lemonade? What more could I asked for. I always get this when I go into a circle k. It is one of the best drinks out there and nothing compares to this product. I would buy this product again.
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
This has always been one of my favorite beverages. It absolutely met my expectations. Super affordable. It’s a delicious and refreshing drink with a great flavor! I️ would totally buy again!
Milly S.
Marysville
I really like the flavor of this drink. The combination of the tea and the lemonade made for a very satisfying experience.
They taste great and they’re cheap, what more could you want
Amelia H.
I bought this once and it was really good. It’s a good price. Where I’m from, all these bottles are $1 each. I’m not sure about the cans tho. I’d recommend to anyone. I get all different flavors from there
M.E.V. C.
Brisk Lemon Iced TeaBrisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Lemonade I love half and half brisk it has a great taste.. the packaging is great and the prize is very good
Mrs. B.
Kenefic
I'm not a huge tea drinker but if I'm in the mood this is definitely my go to tea. Love the tea which isn't to sweet and the blend of lemon which isn't to sour perfect.
Christie B.
Well when you have a taste for some tea but don't feel like making, just grab a brisk tea from the store. It's not too sweet and not too sour, it's a perfect blend of tea and lemonade. Just right to give you a cool and refreshing drink to quench your thirst. Of course if you want warm tea, you may have to actually make that, lol. It hits the spot every time. I haven't had any other tea that will suffice. The other teas are too sweet or too sour, so this does it right just for me.

Amazon