BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

So delicious, it doesn't make sense

50% Lemonade. 50% Brisk Iced Tea. 101% delicious. We know that doesn't add up, but something this mouthwatering can't be defined by a number.

Buy on Amazon
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This drink is so refreshing! I enjoy drinking these on hot summer days! You can find these anywhere groceries are sold. The price point is great! I highly recommend this product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the taste, it’s a little bitter but still tastes great!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is so good. I think the can sortof gives it a weird flavor but other than that it's the perfect amount of tea to lemonade! If you love Arnold Palmer's this is a great cheap choice. Not the best but still good!!
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
This is a really tasty iced tea however it is a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I think that the packaging could definitely be updated too, as the design has not changed in over a decade. I think they could appeal to more customers by creating more "health" type products.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
Lipton is such a classic tea brand! I love tea so much and lemonade ice tea is one of my favorite drinks. This is such a delicious canned option to carry with you on the go or just keep at home chilled. Another thing about this brand is that it is affordable so it is a good buy
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
I love Brisk and the half and half is really no different lol <3 It tastes so good, literally can't believe it! <33 Like,...the seperate versions are good, but who knew them together would cause such a tangy but whirlwind of flavour <33 incredible!
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
I love half and half tea from any line really but Lipton really is the best on my part. It is very cheap and affordable which is nice when some teas can just be outstanding in price. If I go to a gas station and look for teas this is what I pick up.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is pretty sweet but good. If you like lemon in your tea, it can definitely be tasted in this brand. I pick this up when I go on road trips because it has a flavor that is strong in each sip. I would buy this product again.
IRAM S.
I love ice tea, and these lipton half and half's are the best go to products when one is too lazy to make one at home!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I'm not really a big fan of iced tea or lemonade but mixed together, wow! It's not too heavy, bitter or sweet. Really surprised I like this as much as I do. Very refreshing. Would definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Olivia G.
Crystal River, FL
Lipton is the only brand of tea bags I purchase to make tea at home. I seen this and decided to give it a try. I love it! It’s the perfect balance of sweet tea and lemonade without being too sweet or too tart. So yummy!