Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Cherry Limeade uploaded by Elisha B.

BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

How do we do it?

The always-mouth-pleasing Brisk Iced Tea mixed with Cherry Limeade flavor, for a result that is sweet, tangy, and delicious. Some might even describe it as "swangyiliscious"... no?

Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Lipton’s brisk tea is absolutely amazing especially for the price and for the flavor. I never personally had this kind but I will be purchasing! The bottle itself grabs your attention and makes you want to buy it.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
This is half happy half joy. Taste is amazing and delicious. No other half and half drink has ever taste so wonderful and good. Flavor is great. Brisk is good. I always buy at gas stations or market when I shop
Colleen C.
Love this flavor of ice tea. Very yummy. It's a different flavor that you don't see that often. Packaging is alway bold and fun. I definitely buy this brand often. I definitely recommend to others!
Tarica C.
This half and half is actually quite tasty. It has a different twist to it. I haven't seen it too many places where I live, but I'd definitely drink again. It's sweet, but not over the top. The Cherry lime actually cuts he sweetness and adds a bit of sourness for a nice flavor. Kind of like a amaretto sour...not too sweet, not too sour. Just the right amount of goodness.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
It's great tasting not like what i thought it would be but still good. I love the flavor of it and how cheap it is. I can find it at most local grocery stores near me. I recommend for anyone who love cherry lemonade
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
I can't explain how much i love brisk, I've tried all the flavors and i just can't get enough of the half and half. I love mine chilled and it is just so refreshing it feels so good!
Chateal W.
W Jefferson, NC
This tastes a lot better than what I thought it was going to. It's not a favorite but if it's around I'll drink it. It doesn't leave a bad after taste like some tea mix drinks so which I really like.
Johanna M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
These drinks are my favorite I always buy them at school because they are amazing. I also make my parents buy them for party's because I know everyone else loves them am they tell me. They are more than amazing to me I just love them. I highly recommend to other people.
Samantha H.
Nallen, WV
I hate bottled tea. So I didn't have very high standards. I think it's gross and has a syrupy taste. Why did I buy this you ask? Well when you don't drink soda you don't have much of a choice unless you want gross tap water.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I feel as if no matter what, Brisk will never fail me or cease to amaze me. Their products always have this different, but awesome taste and I absolutely love the art on their bottles and cans. I love you brisk.