BeveragesIced TeaBrisk
Half & Half Iced Tea & Cherry Limeade

Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Cherry Limeade

by Brisk

How do we do it?

The always-mouth-pleasing Brisk Iced Tea mixed with Cherry Limeade flavor, for a result that is sweet, tangy, and delicious. Some might even describe it as "swangyiliscious"... no?

Okay but I need the real tea!!! Is this good?!?!
I can't seem to found certain favors.... can u order online
Start your review of Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Cherry Limeade!
How would you rate this product?
Amy B.
Portland, OR
I love iced tea and this one has a unique flavor. I enjoy it very much. I like to have some always saved in the fridge. It is fresh and really good.
Aryanna T.
Hands down my favorite drink in the entire world ! Brisk is the best brand to get iced tea from . I don't know what it is but whenever I want tea I always grab for Brisk regardless the prices of other teas
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
This drink is so refreshing! I enjoy drinking these on hot summer days! You can find these anywhere groceries are sold. The price point is great! I highly recommend this product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the taste, it’s a little bitter but still tastes great!
Layla A.
KENNEWICK, WA
This product has the right amount of ice tea and lemonade together to make this a perfect drink on a hot summer day.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
me gusta mucho trato de tomar esto enveces de soda. si sabor es muy rico y el precio esta bien una bebida helada es super buena
Amber S.
All though I have only tried the lemonade ice tea flavor, I can say it tastes actually pretty good, it’s for sure on the sweeter side but if you’re into that, I recommend trying brisk! As they also have a wide arrangement of flavors.
Alexis S.
Refreshing! Well balanced. Not too sweet and not too sour. Great flavor. Usually priced well or on sale. I recommend!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
I love brisk tea half tea half lemonade. So refreshing in a hot summer day and it is perfect sweet and delicious!
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
This drink is pretty good, I've had better drinks but you really can't beat the price and size of the drink
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
I dont particularly like this flavor but I loveee the raspberry flavor, it tastes like real raspberries.