Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Linz G.Brisk Half & Half Iced Tea & Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Bethany C.

BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Impossibly Good

Some thought this much flavor couldn’t be packed into a single bottle, but combining tasty Blueberry and thirst-quenching Lemonade flavors with the one-of-a-kind taste of Brisk was too tempting.

Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a delicious treat if I'm looking for something sugary. It is pretty sweet, but I like that in a drink when I'm allowing myself to be bad. Can't beat the price for a pretty decent sized bottle and I will absolutely buy again. Only 4 stars because calories.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
I love to drink these on the go. I mostly purchase them at gas stations for when I'm on road trips but I always buy them because they are great and cheap. Easy to take on the ride in the car with out having to worry about the spilling with the twist on cap
Jonica R.
Columbus, OH
Love the tea itself but this specific flavor can be off putting depending on what batch you get. The design that was picked is pretty cool to see though. 3 stars just because it's a hit or miss on taste. I normally only drink it when my SO brings it home
Michele B.
Orange
Love theses teas. Very refreshing on a hot day. Goes well with whatever you're eating too. Always meets my expectations. The flavor is great and we purchase them all the time. The bottle shape accommodates most hands. Recommended.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
I found this by accident one day and decided to try it. I usually find them on sale at schnucks for 10/10. Most of the time I use them as a chaser or to mix drinks with because the flavor conceals the taste of alcohol really well
Quisqueya E.
New Haven
It is a fun new taste that I enjoy. I go to the nearest corner store and grab a few for a dollar each. And of course, who does not enjoy a blue stained tongue afterwards hahaha
Linz G.
This is my favorite Brisk! It taste just like it says, blueberry but also lemonade and the mixture together is just heaven!! Affordable price it's about dollar plus tax which is great for the serving size. Very yummy and recommended Brisk 😋
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
This drink has a great unique flavor that is not too sweet, and is a good way to quench your thirst. It comes in a 1L bottle and is usually around $1. I keep a case on hand to drink whenever I want something not carbonated and not as sweet as sodas can be.
Maranda O.
I drank only this for months straight and I'm still not tired of it! The flavor is amazing and the bottles are huge. The lemonade isn't overpowering so you get a lot of different flavors. It's really cheap especially for the amount that you get!
Del V.
First tried this out of curiosity when I was pregnant & I loved it. Went back to the store for another & they were out. I literally searched for this drink for months before my brother found it one day. Never gets old one of favs for sure!
Catherine S.
I can't seem to found certain favors.... can u order online