Brisk Fusion Lemonade Iced Tea

by Brisk

About This Item

• Brisk Fusion Iced Tea Lemonade.
  • Lipton Brisk Fusion Iced Tea Lemonade.
  • Iced tea lemonade from concentrate with other natural flavors.
  • 128 fl oz (1 gal) 3.78 L.
  • Artist: McFaul studio.
  • Contains 1% juice.
  • Low sodium.
  • Caffeine content: 3.5mg/8 fl oz.
  • drinkbrisk.com.
  • Lipton is a Unilever brand.
  • Lipton.
  • Visit us at drinkbrisk.com.
  • Product questions?
  • Call 1-800-657-3001.
  • Please recycle.
  • Lipton, A Division of Unilever.

Blast your Thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk Juice Drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors.

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Gum Arabic, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), White And Green Tea Powder, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Salt, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Red 40.

Do you like tea with lemon or without?
Start your review of Brisk Fusion Lemonade Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I drink this a lot during the hot summer months.in reviews
Tia S.
Athol, MA
My go to drink in the summer time for those hot sticky days. I love drinking this and its very affordable and I love that aspect as well. I would always repurchase and highly recommend. How can you not like this drink? It taste so good. Great now I want one.
Kat S.
S
Brisk Fusion Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Kat S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tea quinch my thirst a few minutes ago it was so good and cold so could taste the lemon
Gina O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I love iced tea and lemonade mixed. It has the best combination of the summer. It’s cool and refreshing.
Sereniti C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love mixed lemonade and ice tea, so this is right up my alley. Not as great as homemade but for something quick it works for me!
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Great tea, i love it with no sugar and not because sugar its not good for you but i like it because it tastes delicious so I definitely recommend
Shellene G.
Portsmouth, VA
Brisk fusion lemonade ice tea is my go to for my grandkids they love it because it has a clean refreshing taste and always affordable..
Ashley W.
Spring Branch, TX
Love this drink !! It’s basically like an Arnold Palmer !! Brisk tea is good and I’m picky with my tea brands !
Veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
1,207 reviews
I love bread products especially this flavor this would be my favorite, I am a big fan thank you to press for allowing me to review and test your products to thumbs up brisk this fusion lemonade ice tea was so good
Tamla F.
This Is Really Good!!! To Have Them Together Was Amazing! Don’t Know How They Get It Kist Right Though But It’s Good!!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Muy riquisimos estos tes, definitivamente los recomiendo, muy buen precio y de buena calidad, que más puedo pedir