BY BRISK #11 in Lemonade

About This Item

• Brisk Fusion Iced Tea Lemonade.
  • Lipton Brisk Fusion Iced Tea Lemonade.
  • Iced tea lemonade from concentrate with other natural flavors.
  • 128 fl oz (1 gal) 3.78 L.
  • Artist: McFaul studio.
  • Contains 1% juice.
  • Low sodium.
  • Caffeine content: 3.5mg/8 fl oz.
  • drinkbrisk.com.
  • Lipton is a Unilever brand.
  • Lipton.
  • Visit us at drinkbrisk.com.
  • Product questions?
  • Call 1-800-657-3001.
  • Please recycle.
  • Lipton, A Division of Unilever.

Blast your Thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk Juice Drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors.

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Gum Arabic, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), White And Green Tea Powder, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Salt, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Red 40.

• "I drink this a lot during the hot summer months." in 1 review
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
Now listen this cancer only $.99 at the gas station I love them because they’re cheap it comes with a lot of fluid inside there I love it it’s definitely on the go to drink when you need it because you can buy you like five of them if you’re traveling and you have a mirror and I’ll be good even if the warm because it’s TV do you does it have to be cold you could buy this just about anywhere the gas station in the Walmart booty this I want to pack if you want really cheap in the six pack until like 199
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
This is an absolute must for me to get through my work schedule. It’s so delicious and quenches my thirsty every time. Also the price is amazing and affordable. This is also my favorite brother’s drink because I got him hooked on it as well.
Tianna S.
Rochester
My favorite brand of Ice-T it has great flavor and is very affordable I love buying this to you at BJ's because it comes in bulk and the packaging is always so cute it definitely is a compactor apps to take the number one spot of iced tea
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
My husband loves the hell out of this stuff, he drinks it as if it’s going out of style when we have it at home. Of course we both prefer publix sweet tea, but so does everyone else. So when publix sweet tea is out of stock, we get brisk and he loves it !
Karla M.
Brisk is great it has many different flavors and it’s cheap it’s delicous and isn’t to sour or to sweet it comes in a big bottle and it’s cheap so you get a lot for what you pay for but maybe smaller bottles could be a thing I would recommend this juice it’s great
Brittney H.
I used to drink brisk so much as a kid! It was very sweet but so refreshing! It always met my expectations and I could always find it at a good value! It came in a jug or a can - we would usually get the can! Overall a great drink!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Paige B.
Abrams
This product is great. The lemonade adds a nice flavor to the tea, but I feel like it almost over powers it. However, it is well worth the price you pay for it. I buy it at my local grocery stores for about a dollar, and I would buy this product again.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
This was always my favorite growing up and I had to walk home. Its not too sweat, one taste doesn't over power the other and it's pretty awesome. Still to this day I buy it every now and then.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Over sweetened in my opinion. This isn’t really refreshing to me, I feel more thirsty after drinking this than I did before. It’s nice for a sweet drink, but it doesn’t taste fresh. It tastes heavy and diabetic.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you like tea with lemon or without?