BY BRISK #16 in Lemonade

Lipton Brisk® Fusion Iced Tea Lemonade.
Iced tea lemonade from concentrate with other natural flavors.
128 fl oz (1 gal) 3.78 L. see more...

• "I drink this a lot during the hot summer months." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
My husband loves the hell out of this stuff, he drinks it as if it’s going out of style when we have it at home. Of course we both prefer publix sweet tea, but so does everyone else. So when publix sweet tea is out of stock, we get brisk and he loves it !
Tianna S.
Rochester
My favorite brand of Ice-T it has great flavor and is very affordable I love buying this to you at BJ's because it comes in bulk and the packaging is always so cute it definitely is a compactor apps to take the number one spot of iced tea
Brittney H.
I used to drink brisk so much as a kid! It was very sweet but so refreshing! It always met my expectations and I could always find it at a good value! It came in a jug or a can - we would usually get the can! Overall a great drink!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Over sweetened in my opinion. This isn’t really refreshing to me, I feel more thirsty after drinking this than I did before. It’s nice for a sweet drink, but it doesn’t taste fresh. It tastes heavy and diabetic.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Brisk half tea half lemonade was always my favorite drink at Taco Bell. If you enjoy that I would suggest the strawberry melon brisk. It is my second favorite brisk.
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I tried this drink not to long ago and i really like this drink.i have personally didn't like it at first cause the lemon is very pungent in it but after my taste buds have changed and I put lemon in a lot of my drinks and this makes it perfect!
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
This jug is something I stock up on for my niece! She loves tea and ice cold teas at that are even better. Never left with an ounce when she visits since she enjoys it that much! And the deals you get on this size jug is aweosme!
Hope B.
In the morning when I'm very tired I have some of this and it makes me feel so energized and happy!!! It's a miracle haha. This is affordable because I love the way it makes me feel. It's also a very good tasting tea.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you like tea with lemon or without?