BY BRISK

Naturally flavored. see more...

Tarica C.
It's okay when you have nothing else to drink. It's wayyyyy too sweet and very syrupy(made up) tasting. The first few sips it's good while cold, but once it warms up it's always like you're drinking the syrup added to the drink for the flavor. I can never drink this in one sitting. It's not flat out disgusting, but the flavor could definitely use some tweaking to make it better and maybe even healthier.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
The Brisk Fruit Punch is a really good juice drink but it is really, really sweet. It is not expensive and it can be a children's drink if you like that type of drink for your child. If you buy just add water to the punch and it will tast e even better. I would recommend this to friends.
Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
I love this. I love it so much that I sneak somw out of my dad's. This is super affordable. I am really picky about what I put in my body. This is amazing and better than I expected. Almost better than the bottle. Definelu buying this again when it is gone.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
First off the taste is OUTSTANDING. It doesn't taste watered down like most fruit punch drinks do. It is VERY affordable. I recommend this to my family all the time and bring a whole bunch to family get together. I will forever buy this when I want something fruity.
annika f.
la mirada, CA
i love their fruit punch! it has carrot juice in it believe it or not! it has a good fruit flavor that isn’t like every other fruit punch out there. it could be a little cheaper but it’s worth it when i’m thirsty!
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Price is perfect! This is full of sugar let's be real but it tastes so good. It's packed with flavor and I love that. It's perfect on a hot day when it's ice cold. I buy it all the time and will continue too!
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Love juice, I at first never thought that even had brisk like this just so used to grabbing one from the store but now I can just keep a larger, better, sweeter tastier one in the fridge :)
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Adelanto, CA
I'm actually drinking this right now. Its really tasty. It's my first time trying it as well. Its a good fruit punch, not sour or flavorless. I bought it at Walmart  and since it is so good I will keep on purchasing it whenever I'm in the mood for fruit punch.
Destiny L.
Delicious! This carton usually doesn't last a day in my house. The kids love it! Definitely met my expectations. I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend picking this product up at your local supermarket.
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this drink but not that it's very sugary for my tase is all. Other than that is okay for me. This is the only kind that I've goten so maybe if I would try other ones it would help.