BY BRISK

Naturally flavored. see more...

ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Adelanto, CA
I'm actually drinking this right now. Its really tasty. It's my first time trying it as well. Its a good fruit punch, not sour or flavorless. I bought it at Walmart  and since it is so good I will keep on purchasing it whenever I'm in the mood for fruit punch.
Skyla O.
Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
I love this. I love it so much that I sneak somw out of my dad's. This is super affordable. I am really picky about what I put in my body. This is amazing and better than I expected. Almost better than the bottle. Definelu buying this again when it is gone.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Delicious! This carton usually doesn't last a day in my house. The kids love it! Definitely met my expectations. I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend picking this product up at your local supermarket.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Price is perfect! This is full of sugar let's be real but it tastes so good. It's packed with flavor and I love that. It's perfect on a hot day when it's ice cold. I buy it all the time and will continue too!
MING V.
MING V.
Bronx, NY
Love juice, I at first never thought that even had brisk like this just so used to grabbing one from the store but now I can just keep a larger, better, sweeter tastier one in the fridge :)
Gema M.
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this drink but not that it's very sugary for my tase is all. Other than that is okay for me. This is the only kind that I've goten so maybe if I would try other ones it would help.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Besides their Lemon Iced Tea, this is the only thing I will drink. A very refreshing taste at a great price.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Greenfield, WI
One of the most amazing brisks ever ! The fruit punch is so good even when you freeze it or put it on alot of ice
Carla R.
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Great fruity taste although a little to sweet for my taste but I always enjoy a good cold brisk tea on a hot summer day.
I personally like the fruit punch better . It's not too sweet but it's not bitter . Nice size bottel . Nice packaging.