BY LIPTON

Blast your thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk Juice Drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors. see more...

Cece
This drink is loaded with sugar but it's OK is your average fruit punch. You can buy it just about anywhere and compared to others it does have a pretty strong aftertaste. Also it is filled with unneeded ingredient and it's just not my favorite
India l.
Super good and refreshing. The family and I enjoy these from time to time. I drank these the most in college. I love the flavor choices and the price range is so affordable
althea c.
I used to be a big fan o lipton but then i realized they but too much sugar in their products which isnt very convenient its just sugar and water no natural flavors..
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Jazmine G.
Cathedral City, CA
Fruit punch is a bit too sweet for me but I love their regular sweet teas, these remind me of Arizona teas which I prefer because you can find them anywhere. They're only one dollar and I'd buy these again in different flavors.
Julie S.
high point, NC
Man we kill these ! My sons LOVE them. They aren't loaded down with sugar they have a great flavor and huge bottle...totally worth the money
Whitney H.
Evansville, IN
One of the best fruit punches I've ever had. Such a great flavor I never feel like I gwt enough of it with just one bottle
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
I love these when I'm feeling extra thirsty. The price is great for the amount you get. And the flavors are also great
Angela L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very good fruit punch. Great priced for value and buy on weekly basis. My kids love it and i completely recommend it
casandra e.
This one is a good one. Although it doesn't taste good afterwards it's a great cold drink in the hot summer.