Brisk Fruit Punch uploaded by Heather F.Brisk Fruit Punch uploaded by Shenell G.

BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fan favorite, for good reason

Brisk Juice drinkers everywhere agree the mouthwatering punch of flavor Brisk Fruit Punch brings is next level.

• I would 💌to try this i have tryed every tea out but this ...1 Answers
  • What is the rich ingredientes they add in the drink brisk? 2 Answers
Brisk Fruit Punch
  • "This is so good I always buy several in the summer time and such a good price for how much is in the bottle." in 1 review
  • "A lot of fruit punches don't taste like this, I guess because it has iced tea in it, but the iced tea, I think also helps the fruit punch to taste good." in 1 review
  • "Overall for $1 you can't go wrong and the flavor is good!" in 1 review
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I really love brisk iced tea because they put a twist on it I really like it. It never spells because it’s in really nice packaging is better than most ice teas because it actually has flavor that I could taste it really passed my expectations
Pang H.
This Is Such A Good Drink And Affordable!!! It’s A Very Big Bottle Too Compare To Soda Bottles (FYI Brisk Is A Juice And Tea Brand Not Soda) !!!! All The Flavors Are Good, Not Limited To One Flavor 💕👌🏼 It Very Good. I Recommend This Instead Of Soda 💕So Much Better💕💕💕💕💕
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
The Brisk Fruit Punch is a really good juice drink but it is really, really sweet. It is not expensive and it can be a children's drink if you like that type of drink for your child. If you buy just add water to the punch and it will tast e even better. I would recommend this to friends.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love this Brisk fruit punch beverage. It is very refreshing, sweet, and fruity. Its better when its cold than it is when it is warm. It has a great flavor to it and I do recommend this to everyone looking for a good fruit punch drink. Its very affordable too.
This fruit punch doesn't have the best flavor. It did not meet my expectations because the flavor was plain and it doesn't taste like regular fruit punch. It is almost too sweet with 46g of sugar in it. On the bright side, it doesn't cost a lot of money.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
First off the taste is OUTSTANDING. It doesn't taste watered down like most fruit punch drinks do. It is VERY affordable. I recommend this to my family all the time and bring a whole bunch to family get together. I will forever buy this when I want something fruity.
Edith C.
Killeen , TX
This is the absolutely best, the flavors are powerful and tasty. And for the price that you get them for they are basically a steal in my opinion . These will never get old to me, every time I go into a corner Store I definitely have to grab one of these.
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
i love their fruit punch! it has carrot juice in it believe it or not! it has a good fruit flavor that isn’t like every other fruit punch out there. it could be a little cheaper but it’s worth it when i’m thirsty!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love, love, love the fruit punch iced tea. It tastes so good and is refreshing. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor of Brisk Tea. You can find these in the liter size at Family Dollar for a dollar.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I love!! Currently my favorite drink as of now and I would recommend this drink to anyone who loves sweet, flavored teas! The pricing is great and they are very convenient and easy to find in stores!
Claudia F.
What is the rich ingredientes they add in the drink brisk?
Nidiyah C.
I would 💌to try this i have tryed every tea out but this one I want to try this