BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
This is disgusting. Don’t even bother. It’s not worth the calories at all. Do yourself a favor and just buy real apple cider instead- a much better option for sure. Seriously though, skip on the one.
Karina S.
Buffalo, NY
Yuck. Gross. No. Don’t buy this product. Priced accurately but tastes aweful. Apple cider and iced tea do not mix. A lot of room for improvement. This product did not meat my expectations and I will not buy again.
Kayla B.
Spencer, IN
Im not a fan of bottled tea, especially with Apple cider in it, but I decided I'd buy this just to try it out and to give my husband and I was pleasantly surprised. The tea and the Apple cider flavor blended well together.
LexiZ28 S.
Catawba, SC
Supringly unexpected, never would of considered but this apple cider tea is my fall favorite! Everything i love about apple cider in my favorite tea brand. I'm so ready for fall
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
Way too sweet for my taste. I don’t normally like brisk iced teas anyways but tried this because I like apple cider. It was definitely not worth whatever I paid for it. Would NOT recommend. I was extremely disappointed with this product and flavor
Kiara S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Brisk tea taste so good. I really cant get enough of it. I literally used to drink this everyday day. The only bad thing is it will keep me going to the bathroom every 5 minutes but I still keep drinking it.
Chet S.
Boise, ID
Cant wait for this to hit stores! Looking forward to this new flavor and new design! This is one of 3 new products being released from Brisk. This is the California themed flavor. Also being released is the Peach Sweet Tea flavor: a Texas themed product, and Pineapple Passionfruit: a California themed flavor. All 3 were designed by independent designers globally.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
I can’t just drink plain apple cider but with this I can get my fix! This is my favorite drink in the fall and even in herbal it’s truly wonderful and I can’t get enough!! I buy this all the time favorite drink ever!!!!!!
Emily F.
Rochester
This tea is not the best. I definitely prefer Arizona ice tea over brisk or Lipton! It does have a sweet flavor but it's kind of watered down. I won't be purchasing again as I feel it was a waste of money!
Victoria F.