BY BRIOGEO #2 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Who It's For:
Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or heat-styled hair.

What It Is:
A weightless blow-dry finishing and heat protectant cream fortified with rosehip, argan, and coconut oils.

Safe For:
Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

What It Does:
This silicone-free and weightless finishing formula is infused with a nourishing blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to smooth hair, enhance shine, tame frizz, and thermal protect up to 425°F.

How To Use:
Apply one to two quarter-sized amounts to freshly washed, damp hair, evenly from root to tip then blow dry and style as desired.

• Does this help repair damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a noticeable difference after using this ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good product for naturally curly hair? I've tri...1 Answers
Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme

Start your review of Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica N.
Mobile, AL
I find this to be a perfect blend of ingredients my hair needs for nourishment. I have slightly wavy hair that I blow dry and either use a straightener or curling iron on and I use a dollop of this cream right before using any heat on my hair and it not only protects my hair, but leaves it smoother and shinier. It also smells like heaven and isn’t made with harmful chemicals!
Brigette L.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
I like to blow dry my type 4ab hair to keep it stretched and am constantly searching for ways to moisturize it at each stage in my hair care routine. I hoped that this would be the perfect blow dry cream. Unfortunately, it just doesn’t moisturize enough for me. I have to layer it with other products for my hair not to seem dry. I won’t be purchasing it again.
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
I really like this stuff, it smells nice. It helps protect my hair when drying it and makes it soft. You just need to be careful not to go too heavy handed because it can make your hair look a little greasy if you use too much. And it's a little pricier than I think it should be.
Katy N.
This is a miracle cream. It makes my hair soft, frizz free, strong, shiny, and voluminous. People who see me everyday will stop and ask what I’ve done different to my hair because it looks so good!!! It smells incredible and I will never stop buying this product!!
Jackie J.
I love Briogeo and this isn’t bad but just didn’t do a lot for my hair. I’ve been using Moroccan oil for years which has cut down on my blow dry time significantly. This made my hair soft but took much longer to dry my hair and it’s pricey.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using Briogeo products! They’re so gentle on my hair and they do not leave a dry frizzy texture afterwards. I absolutely love this heat protectant! It definitely helps prevent any more unnecessary damage to my hair. I recommend you give this product a try!
Candice R.
This protects my hair without sighing it down or making it greasy (I've had that problem in the past). It's super light and it has a gel/creme combination texture. A little dollop gets all of my long hair and it keeps my hair super smooth after I blow dry it. I love the smell too! This brand is my favorite haircare brand, I highly recommend trying their products! Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme
Kayla P.
Amsterdam
Okay....it’s no secret I love briogeo and I love heat protectants. Someone with dry, damaged hair, it needs some extra love when it comes to heat styling. I love this product because it makes styling a breeze 😍
Stephanie C.
Even though it has a little bit of a funny smell to it the Wonders it works on my hair is worth the ridiculous price of it. I use the stuff very sparingly which I don't normally do for hair products because of the thickness and consistency of my hair but the saying a little goes a long way is right on point with this stuff. My hair stays hydrated longer when I use this product then it has with any other product I have ever used. This stuff gets an A+++++++. Recommend 1000000000000%
Mafe 🎀.
I loveeeee this product. It smells delicious, it does the job at protecting from heat, it leaves your hair smooth and shiny after styled. My hair type is thick and straight, but it does get dry often and this helps with that. It isn’t oily like some hair products that I have tried (specially since my hair is normal, not dry) it definitely does the job. I have bought this twice already and lastes a long time!
Aili R.
This is coming in my Ipsy Glam Bag and I've never used it - any advise for the best results?
Hina K.
Wilmington, DE
Want to know if this product is ok to use on fine thin hair???
Whiniffer F.
Delaware
I wanna know if I can use it as a leave-in before I blow dry it in the hair salon? And also, does it smell good?
Lalisa N.