Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme

Who It's For:
Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or heat-styled hair.

What It Is:
A weightless blow-dry finishing and heat protectant cream fortified with rosehip, argan, and coconut oils.

Safe For:
Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

What It Does:
This silicone-free and weightless finishing formula is infused with a nourishing blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to smooth hair, enhance shine, tame frizz, and thermal protect up to 425°F.

How To Use:
Apply one to two quarter-sized amounts to freshly washed, damp hair, evenly from root to tip then blow dry and style as desired.

Can you apply this to dry hair, or is it only for when blow drying?
I have dry scalp and because I scratch I feel like I give myself flakes any good products that anyone would recommend ?
Is this worth the price? Does it leave any weird scent or feeling to hair? I’m looking for something to protect from heat and reduce frizz without leaving a gross smell or feel to my hair.
Start your review of Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Duluth, GA
I received this product in a beauty subscription box a few months ago. I am someone that typically lets my hair air dry (since it’s bleached I try to minimize damage, and enjoy my natural texture.. and am just a little lazy. I have a lot of hair, and my other thick hair ladies can feel the pain of arms cramps when attempting the at home blowout...) but, I do usually opt to partially blow dry my hair on low/medium heat when my hair is about 75% dry to seal in products/the hair follicle and add some volume to my roots. A necessary evil, on days I sleep in and need to step directly outside in the 75% humidity. I usually apply a dime size amount of this product to my ends and work it about halfway up to my hair (avoiding roots) before the partial blow dry. I’ve found this does a fabulous job at making my hair look glossy, smooth, and healthy as well as adding some much needed hydration. Because of the thickness/length of my hair, I usually opt for thicker creams as leave in and this product is definitely on the thicker side - so if you have more of a fine hair type, I’d recommend getting a sample of this at Sephora first, as it may be too heavy and weigh the hair down. Otherwise, I have no problems as long as I avoid roots and use a conservative amount of product. It has a nice, light scent and the mini size has lasted me several months. I will definitely repurchase!
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Richardson
I love this stuff so so much!! Definitely was one of those “didn’t know I needed it until I had it and then didn’t have it anymore” sort of products. Got it as a sample a few months back and began to use it, then ran out and didn’t think much of it until I really started paying attention after probably the fourth or fifth time of drying my hair without it. My hair definitely looked more fried and dried out than what I was used to after the previous few washes, and it stopped immediately again once I restarted soo...
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
I was excited to try this because I generally like Briogeo and am trying to steer clear of silicones, but wasn’t wowed by this. When used alone, I didn’t feel like it kept enough moisture in my hair compared to other products. I am finishing the bottle (using with other products), but not sure I’ll purchase again - maybe I just need the silicones when I use heat.
Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Coarse
I got a sample of this in one of my Birchboxes. I honestly don’t know if it has an effect to protect because I guess I don’t check my hair enough for breakage? Either way I try to use it every time I use a hot hair tool. It’s a little watery, which can make it difficult to disperse evenly in my hair.
Black / Dry Scalp, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight
Astoria, NY
LOVE THIS THING! I like to use heat protection and this is my favorite, already bought 2 and another 2 as presents! Is going on my Xmas list, helps the hair, great smell, easier to blow dry. Love love love this !Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Thick, Chemically Treated
Atlanta
This cream works miracles on my hair. Before i wouldn't treat my hair and it would be unruly and frizzy at the ends. It just looked unhealthy, but I've been using this cream for a few days now and its transformed my hair. I would strongly suggest this product.
Columbia, MO
Briogeo™ Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme uploaded by Shannon P.
This is one of the best leave in hair protection products, in my opinion. Its light enough it wont weigh hair down or leave it greasy feeling, but manages to leave my hair so silky and soft. A little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for quite a while. I have waist length hair, and a nickel sized drop on clean damp hair is all I need to achieve the benefits from it.
North Bergen , NJ
I love all Briogeo products. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling silky ready for styling. I noticed a huge difference on the condition of my hair whenever I use this product. I give it 4 stars because of the price
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Auburn
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this and I do feel like it helps fight frizz. I have curly hair and I don’t use heat, but this helped retain moisture on my curls and prevent it for getting really big when I let it air dry!
Lexington, KY
Heat protection is a must especially since I want to keep the length. Even for just blowdrying this protects from breakage and doesn't leave crispy residue like many products do.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alpharetta, GA