BY BRIOGEO #8 in Hair Masks

WHY IT'S CULT
Simply too good to wash out, this genie in a bottle leave-in mask instantly enhances hair health and is clinically proven to repair damage, leaving locks smooth and hydrated. Instead of coating the hair with silicones to give the illusion of healthy strands, this formula utilises the power of micro-encapsulated argan oil, biotin and algae extract to repair damage along the hair cuticle and enhance resilience.

DESCRIPTION
The perfect antidote for severely dry, damaged and brittle hair that needs instant TLC, this clinically proven genie in a bottle stars innovative ingredients to repair damage along the hair cuticle and leave locks stronger, smoother and more hydrated. Rather than coating strands with silicones to give a short-term illusion of healthier hair, Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask utilises the power of micro-encapsulated argan oil, which packs tightly within the damaged area to close structural gaps and release a protective layer on the hair shaft. Alongside this, algae extract contains potent vitamins and minerals to nourish and strengthen strands, while biotin bolsters both shaft and follicle to prevent further damage. Deeply reparative, it noticeably reduces breakage after just one use and is, quite simply, too good to wash out.

HOW TO USE
Spray throughout freshly washed and damp hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends.

Comb through and do not rinse out.

Air or blow dry and style hair as usual.

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Water, Polysorbate 80*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Abies Sibirica Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Glycerin*, Algin*, Citric Acid, Chitosan*, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Cetyl Alcohol*, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60*, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer*, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. *Coconut, Vegetable, Or Plant Derived

Candice R.
This leave in mask is so good! Briogeo is my favorite hair care brand and this has absolutely been a game changer for my hair! It smells amazing and it's so light yet hydrating. A little bit goes a long way and since I only wash my hair every three days it will last me a long time. The mist is super fine and covers a large area. After using this for a month my hair has become softer and the ends feel great too. Highly recommend! Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme
Candice R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best leave in conditioner/mask I’ve ever used! I am fully obsessed with Briogeo and use all of their products for my hair [literally] and this has become a staple in my routine. It makes a huge difference, especially on top of their deep conditioning mask! I only wash my hair every three or four days so it’s super important to me to use a lot of hydration. Since I started using this my hair had been softer and doesn’t need dry conditioner as often. It’s a very fine spray and a little bit goes a long way so it lasts for a long time when you only wash twice a week! It’s not too expensive either at $28. The smell is wonderful and if you’re someone like me who’s been dealing with damaged hair for a while I really think you’ll enjoy this. I put this on when my hair is extremely damp, right after I get out of the shower, and then comb it through. I highly recommend this ‘mask!’ BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Please note that I do not have the product listed above. I have received the Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask Spray (2oz), from my October 2018 Boxycharm.

Overall, I have really chemically damaged bleached hair but my natural hair is a dark brown. You can imagine what my hairs gone through and how much it’s taken a toll because of what I have put it through, previously it was professionally dyed a midnight blue and bleached before that. This product helps soften and strengthen my hair, it’s easy to comb through my hair and it’s not as frail. I like to apply this product all over my hair after I shower, wait a few minutes for my hair to air dry and proceed to brush through it. My hair stays tangle free and soft until I wash it again, usually it gets tangled all the time and it feels like a matte ball on my head. I also like how this product is created with as much natural ingredients for my hair, this brand is mostly vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free. That makes me like knowing what I am putting in my hair is helping it but it’s also naturally healthy, even though I do feel like $16 is a lot for 2oz of product. It’s definitely worth the price for the outcome of having strong and repaired hair.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is a absolutely amazing leave in mask that leaves my hair so soft and smooth every time I apply it without any leftover residue or buildup. My hair has never been so soft and manageable...It is so healthy and I get so many compliments on it. I use it 3xs a week in place of my usual conditioner..and a little bit goes a long way..it has a incredible smell and works miracles on my hair every time. I definitely recommend this product to all my family and friends. This product is a must have.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask is "super moisturizing, strengthening, & repairing leave in conditioner +mask. it's unique formulation of micro-encapsulated argan oil & optimal blend of transformative nutrients that include vitamins b, coconut oil, algae extract & biotin helps promote healthier hair that will leave you feeling your best"

I got this in my Boxycharm and fall in love. i have very dry hair with crazy baby hairs/fly aways & added this to my hair routine has stepped up my hair game a ton. my fly aways are growing out and no longer fly away lol. my hair a lot stronger, brighter, and over all really healthy. (and i do a ton of heating and curly) i love this and definitely recommend
Caitlin H.
Everett
So i got a little bottle of this and I love it. It definitely makes my hair smell great! It’s a bit pricey for what it does but it lasts a while and I will definitely have to get more. I just wish it wasn’t so much like hairspray in that it can stiffen the hair. But there’s no gross residue like with hairspray/gel so it’s all good!
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm quite cruel to my hair. It's naturally frizzy and wavy, plus with all the bleach and hot tools I subject it to the texture feels more like straw than hair sometimes. Luckily, I came in the form of Briogeo's Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask. Briogeo is one of the best-selling haircare lines at Sephora and this mask in particular packs a powerful punch with ingredients like panthenol, rose-hip, sweet almond, and avocado oils, biotin, and algae extract, all of which help to moisturize, repair, and strengthen weak, damaged hair like mine! With such an impressive pedigree, I had to try it for myself.
I used it in the shower twice in one week, leaving it on for 10 minutes after I shampooed. It has a pleasant smell, a very light floral, and it has a consistency that feels less mask-like and more like a regular conditioner. After just five minutes, I could feel how much smoother my hair was. After I rinsed it out, I conditioned normally.
To my surprise, I was able to get a comb through my hair without using a leave-in conditioner, which never happens. And while I couldn't really tell if my hair was any stronger after just two uses, After combing it out, I blow-dried my hair with a paddle blush per my usual morning routine and my hair not only had a shampoo ad worthy sheen, but it also had lots of bounce. That's another reason this mask is so great: It doesn't weigh your hair down at all. And I have an oily scalp so this is key. I also noticed that my color, bleached highlights and under color didn't fade after using this. None of Briogeo's products contain sulfates, silicones, or parabens, which is really important when you want your color to stay truer longer. This was a true home run and I'm never looking back!
ellie r.
NY
This product does everything it says it does. It tells no lies! My hair is not chemically treated, but I do have a ton of sun damage  and heat damage from styling. Even though I no longer use heat, my  hair still breaks. After just one use, I saw a huge reduction in breakage. It's not a conditioner per se, and they tell you to use a conditioner prior to this leave in mask,  but if your hair is damaged, and breaking, and you want to add shine and some softness, this is an awesome product. I have tried at least half of the high end and drugstore brands out there, but have not found anything better.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
I got this is my BOXYCHARM and I'm so happy that I did, this stuff is amazing!! I color my hair entirely to often and this realty helps! I've been using it faithfully for about a week and a half and the difference this leave in mask has made! My hair is so soft and hydrated and ohh so healthy feeling! I'm loving the compliments I've been getting 😉 BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask p
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
I received this in a boxycharm box and I had to repurchase plus buy the shampoo and conditioner. This brand is just amazing! This leave in mask really moistures my curls and gives it shine. I’m super satisfied with this mask.
Danyell K.
Columbia SC
Does this cause any noticable build-up?
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Is this any better than the same mask that you rinse out?
Haley A.
Apache Junction
Does it leave a lot of build up??
Nicole B.
Gig Harbor, WA
What is the best dry shampoo or hair mask to use on thick dry hair??
Jordan T.
Ohio
Who has tried this Briogeo leave in hair mask? I’m looking for something to repair my hair and help it grow. Also does it make your hair feel heavy/greasy after using it? BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask