BY BRIOGEO #8 in Hair Masks

WHY IT'S CULT
Simply too good to wash out, this genie in a bottle leave-in mask instantly enhances hair health and is clinically proven to repair damage, leaving locks smooth and hydrated. Instead of coating the hair with silicones to give the illusion of healthy strands, this formula utilises the power of micro-encapsulated argan oil, biotin and algae extract to repair damage along the hair cuticle and enhance resilience.

DESCRIPTION
The perfect antidote for severely dry, damaged and brittle hair that needs instant TLC, this clinically proven genie in a bottle stars innovative ingredients to repair damage along the hair cuticle and leave locks stronger, smoother and more hydrated. Rather than coating strands with silicones to give a short-term illusion of healthier hair, Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask utilises the power of micro-encapsulated argan oil, which packs tightly within the damaged area to close structural gaps and release a protective layer on the hair shaft. Alongside this, algae extract contains potent vitamins and minerals to nourish and strengthen strands, while biotin bolsters both shaft and follicle to prevent further damage. Deeply reparative, it noticeably reduces breakage after just one use and is, quite simply, too good to wash out.

HOW TO USE
Spray throughout freshly washed and damp hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends.

Comb through and do not rinse out.

Air or blow dry and style hair as usual.

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Water, Polysorbate 80*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Abies Sibirica Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Glycerin*, Algin*, Citric Acid, Chitosan*, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Cetyl Alcohol*, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60*, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer*, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. *Coconut, Vegetable, Or Plant Derived

• Does this work efficiently on dry hair or damage hair ?2 Answers
  • Does this cause any noticable build-up?4 Answers
  • Does this help repair hair??1 Answers
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask

Start your review of BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie L.
I received a smaller spray bottle of this in January #boxycharm. The first time I used it I had just showered and sprayed it in before/during combing. It actually seemed like it dried my hair out and left a film. But yesterday after my shower I wanted to give it another chance so this time I combed my hair and then applied and combed it through. This time it made my hair soft,smooth,and shiny. Really happy with its performance! It has an amazing grapefruit type scent that I can't get enough of! My hair gets dyed a few times a year and it's super long, down to my bum now, so because of the dye it is damaged, dry, and a little course. This BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask spray addressed all of my hair concerns. It helped with moisture loss and the texture of my damaged hair without effecting the pigmentation of the hair dye which is something that is important to me. I would recommend this leave in mask for anyone with damaged, dry, or textured hair.
Tip: use on damp hair not wet hair and brush your hair before you use this then comb it through.
April H.
Bemidji, MN
I got this in my January Boxycharm.  I like it, but I'm not obsessed. I have very blonde hair that is prone to breakage and damage.  Also, my hair is super dry.  This did not do a whole lot for me, I did not see a whole lot of increase in moisture and my hair was still brittle and frizzy.  I had to use a whole lot to reach somewhat of a desired effect.  I could have had the same results from a leave in condition from a drugstore brand.  This little bottle retailed at about $16, which I could buy at least three bottles of a full size from a drugstore that would do the same, if not more.  It did smell really fresh and nice though.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love leave-in products for my hair which means I have tried a lot of them. This one by Briogeo has become my recent favorite.
The smell of this leave-in product is amazing. It smells fantastic. There is just something about this product that does amazing things for my hair. When I use this on damp hair it truly makes my hair feel softer, healthier and fuller. Most leave-in hair products do this for you but I can see a bigger impact with Briogeo. When I use this I am constantly running my fingers through my hair due to how soft it feels. Briogeo is great for anyone needing a pick me up for their damaged hair.
Mari Q.
This is my second sample of Briogeo Don't despair repair spray iv gotten I'm my monthly box of Boxycharm n Fabfitfun box.. I didn't think I'd like this product but I actually loved how it left my hair easy to manage comb thru n no knots. It left my hair soft n shiny n not weighed down nor greasy. The scent was nice kinda like citric n light fragrance. I have very fine n dry hair n It left my hair well hydrated n looking awesome. I like that u can style it anyway u want n can use blow-dry to style also. Good product I can recommend.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
I just recently cut my hair and I wanted to start taking better care of my hair. I've never tried any hair masks or anything along those lines, I received this in a BoxyCharm box like a month ago and decided to try it out on my freshly cut hair. I really liked it!

My hair is thin, but this doesn't weigh it down or make it feel oily, it makes it feel really soft and moisturized. This product smells really good also! I would say give this product a try if you're looking to try a new leave-in hair mask!
Sajra S.
Utica , NY
Got this in my January boxycharm and I am obsessed!!! Where has this been all my life!!! The perfect and I mean perfect leave in conditioner I have ever tried!!!! It’s super light weight not one but greasy and it smells amazing!! Usually when I think of leave in treatments I think they will make my hair look threats and weigh it down but nope not this product!! It’s amazing. Since we only got a deluxe sample size I am so ordering a full size of this beauty!!
Amy D.
I felt this was a great product because it really penetrates your hair strands from the scalp down. There is no crazy scent which makes it equally pleasant to use. I did feel however that my hair was still a little knotty but I used an after spray to help fix that.
mickey p.
I dont use this quite how it recommends but with dry hair, I spray it on a comb and run it through my hair resulting in soft, silky hair if I'm in a rush and cant jump in the shower! Great little pick me up for days when you're on the go. Using it straight out of the shower tends to make your hair greasy the next day though, so would not recommend it be used as advertised
Krissy L.
Briogeo is a good brand. I've received a lot of things in subscription boxes and I've also bought a lot of things. It's very effective and feels like it strengthens my hair and it's pretty affordable as I like to spend money on skincare oh, beauty, shampoo and conditioner and other hair accessories. For me it's worth the price and it's a very good product.
Maria D.
South Florida
Briogeo products are great. They are super expensive, but they do work well. I spray this liberally into my hair after washing and let it air dry. It always looks so much softer and healthier. It also smells really good too!
Danyell K.
Columbia SC
Does this cause any noticable build-up?
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
How did you get your bottle ?
Jessica E.
dunmore, PA
Is this any better than the same mask that you rinse out?

Sephora