BeautyHair ProductsBriogeo
BRIOGEO Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask

BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask

WHY IT'S CULT
Simply too good to wash out, this genie in a bottle leave-in mask instantly enhances hair health and is clinically proven to repair damage, leaving locks smooth and hydrated. Instead of coating the hair with silicones to give the illusion of healthy strands, this formula utilises the power of micro-encapsulated argan oil, biotin and algae extract to repair damage along the hair cuticle and enhance resilience.

DESCRIPTION
The perfect antidote for severely dry, damaged and brittle hair that needs instant TLC, this clinically proven genie in a bottle stars innovative ingredients to repair damage along the hair cuticle and leave locks stronger, smoother and more hydrated. Rather than coating strands with silicones to give a short-term illusion of healthier hair, Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask utilises the power of micro-encapsulated argan oil, which packs tightly within the damaged area to close structural gaps and release a protective layer on the hair shaft. Alongside this, algae extract contains potent vitamins and minerals to nourish and strengthen strands, while biotin bolsters both shaft and follicle to prevent further damage. Deeply reparative, it noticeably reduces breakage after just one use and is, quite simply, too good to wash out.

HOW TO USE
Spray throughout freshly washed and damp hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends.

Comb through and do not rinse out.

Air or blow dry and style hair as usual.

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Water, Polysorbate 80*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Abies Sibirica Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Glycerin*, Algin*, Citric Acid, Chitosan*, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Cetyl Alcohol*, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60*, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer*, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. *Coconut, Vegetable, Or Plant Derived

Is this product clean? Also, does this product help to restore damaged fizzy hair?
I used this product today and I’m finding my hair a bit greasy. I coupled it with a heat protectant. Does this product work as a heat protectant as well?
Are there any other leave in products that you recommend besides this one?
Start your review of BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Courtney H.
I have A2 hair that is colored every couple months. I use this after every other shower before brushing and it makes my hair feel soft and hydrated. It leaves no residue and no strong scent which I love.
Katelyn F.
Spokane, WA
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Katelyn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this. It works to help detangle, smooth my hair, and hydrate which my dry tangly hair really appreciates. I use it every day and it’s been lasting a long time too! Worth it!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Klair H.
Really love this leave in mask! It works super well on my hair! Smells great and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and looking so healthy! It doesn’t get any better than that! I would def recommend this to people with untamed hair or every dry hair or damaged hair from coloring! It really is great for the price!
Samantha S.
Black Creek, WI
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Samantha S.
I got this [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-strength-moisture-leave-in-mask] from my Boxycharm subscription. I absolutely love the smell of this mask. I use this product after getting out of the shower. Once my hair dries, it is super soft and silky! Absolutely love this product!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Meg A.
Yes!! This is totally worth every penny and has literally brought my hair back to life. I live in the south and it sure gets humid here. This makes my hair look very shiny and bouncy no matter what. It is very lightweight but sure gets the job done. This is the best mask for my hair that I have ever used. This is perfect if you have color treated, dry or damaged hair. This is not heavy at all. A whole lot of leave in treatments weigh my hair down and leaves a residue. Not this! This stuff is magic and gives it moisture without looking greasy. A little goes a long way so this bottle lasts me a long time. This makes my hair healthy and strong and reduces split ends and damage. This is the answer to my hair problems. My hair is normally very dry and frizzy but not anymore. It is hydrated and weightless and feels very soft to touch. I put this product in after I shower and work my way from the midlengths to the ends and then style as usual. I am so impressed with the results! I will buy this again! I recommend this to anyone with dry or severely damaged hair. Its incredible! No silicones, parabens or sulfates. BRIOGEO Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask #InfluensterAwards2020
Rebecca M.
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Rebecca M.
This is the best stuff ever !!! So happy with it if have oily hair still works without weighing it down my hair feels and smells good using this product compared to others works the best that I’ve used please please please give it a try you’ll be happy you did I give it ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😍
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by miriam T.
Let's start with how amazing this smells! Soooo good. I got it in my boxycharm and I honestly wish I could have gotten a bigger size (I did repurchase it) I spray it on my damp hair and I can feel my hair getting softer. I am also able to brush my hair no problem!
Lynette B.
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Lynette B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This a GREAT conditioner for curly hair. If your hair looses moisture easily this conditioner will give your hair that much needed hydration. Since my hair is both curly and dry, I’m always in need of a daily leave in conditioner especially on wash days. It gives your hair that much needed shine and gives your curls a prettly sleek look without feeling greasy. Plus now that I’m going through my natural curly hair journey as I mentioned earlier this week I’m staying away from sulfates, silicons and parabens so it’s great to know that this product stays away from those ingredients that could damage your hair.
Dawn G.
Miami, OK
1,028 reviews
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Dawn G.
I love Briogeo and all their hair care products. I do t know how they do it. But, the products just work. My hair is bleached and dry. All blondes can relate to that. Finding products that bring back moisturize and repair are our life lines. This leave in strength and moisturizer does just the trick. Spritz it through damn hair and brush through. Leaves your hair soft and conditioned. Just what you loo li for in a leave in repair moisturizer spray. Great job Briogeo.
Tiffany Michele R.
Freehold, NJ
BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask uploaded by Tiffany Michele R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this leave-in mask. I've used their Deep Conditioner for months (my hair loves it) and then I tried this stuff and oh my! my hair was in awe and began acting brand new. I apply on clean, wet hair and then top with their Rice Amino Acids + Avocado Leave-In Defining Creme and air dry or diffuse. My hair ends up so, so soft and moisturized and manageable with nearly zero frizz and has defined, yet slightly fluffy curls (how I like them). I'm so glad I found this combo. I also love the clean ingredients. The photo is me with (messy) day 4 hair - I didn't even put it up to sleep last night and it still looks semi-decent (unheard of). I have never been able to even make it through day 3 without just washing and starting over or bunning / ponytailing / braiding it up to get through another day. So this stuff seems to be making a big difference in the overall condition and behavior of my hair after about a month of consistent use. The noticeable reduction in frizz - especially my 'all-frizz=zero-curl' section of hair - is the most amazing part. Downside: This hair mask is pricey and you don't get much product but a little does go a long way - just be careful not to be too heavy-handed. I think it should be either a little cheaper or offered in a larger product size for the price. Still, I will more than likely repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...