Briogeo Ultimate Hair Goals Best Kit uploaded by Tiffany R.Briogeo Ultimate Hair Goals Best Kit uploaded by Giselle N.Briogeo Ultimate Hair Goals Best Kit uploaded by brittney p.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A four-piece collection to meet your ultimate hair goals this winter season, repairing, hydrating, and perfecting your style. Key benefits: - Hydrates and adds shine to dull hair - Repairs, strengthens, and nourishes - Promotes healthy hair growth If you want to know more…This holiday gift combination of repairing and ultra-nourishing formulas delivers optimal results. It's packed with a full-size, award-winning Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask and three amazing travel-size must-haves that will repair, hydrate and perfect your hair. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo - 8 oz/ 236 mL Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask - 0.75 oz/ 22 mL Rosarco Milk™ Repairative Leave-In Conditioning Spray - 0.75 oz/ 22 mL Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme - 8 oz/ 236 mL Don't Despair It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All products in this kit are cruelty-free, color-safe, and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin treated hair. They are free of gluten, silicone, dye, and DEA.

Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Absolutely love this kit and well worth it for the price of $39. You get a full size conditioning mask, and sample sizes of micro exfoliating shampoo, leave-in conditioner, and a heat protectant.

I first use the micro exfoliating shampoo. I love this shampoo because it is meant to be focused on the scalp and it exfoliates your scalp. I have never seen a product like that and it truly does exfoliate it and gets rid of my dry patches which leads to dandruff. With this product I have seen a drastic change in my scalp. I no longer have dandruff and my scalp feels smooth. I will be purchasing the big tub of this product soon.

I next use the conditioning mask which I lather on my hair focusing it on my tips and leave it in for about 15 minutes before I rinse it out. I have very dry hair because of the bleaching and this leaves my hair very soft and smooth. I have noticed that I don't have to style it as much as I used to before and I can just leave my hair to dry naturally. Before my hair would look very ratty at the ends, but with the conditioning mask I have noticed a tremendous change.

Next I use the leave in conditioner. This product is great because right after I wash my hair I apply this to my ends and rub it in. This also helps me to detangle my hair.

Last product I use is the heat protectant. I don't use this as much since I now let my hair dry naturally.

Overall this is a great kit to buy for yourself of gift to a loved one. I have had many uses out of the sample sizes and have barely made a dent into the conditioning mask. Highly recommend!!!
Tiffany R.
I love this kit. It comes with a full size, Don't Despair Repair Hair mask, a smaller size of the same mask, and smaller sized of the rosarco milk and blow dry perfection and lastly you get a smaller size of the scalp revival. It is $39 at Sephora and it is an amazing deal. I love every product and I am going to pick one up for my sister for Christmas if it is still in stock.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received the hair mask in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month. It's amazing!! Fresh and clean scent. Left my hair soft and bouncy. Very hydrating. Nourishing and conditioning! Excited to try other products.
Karlee K.
Brawley
Briogeo products are AMAZING! I love every hair product I’ve used from them thus far. The packaging is amazing and the kit offers so many products you can use in your everyday hair routine. I recommend the spray on days you use a flat iron!
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have curly hair and i absolutely love these products there so nice on my hair and they really do moisturize it well. I really did meet all my expectations and is sure easy to apply one to the hair. I would definitely buy this product again.
karen P.
San Jose , CA
If you haven't tried Briogeo products already, you need to buy this kit! This kit is great value for what you get and you will not be disappointed with the products inside. The kits gives you everything you will need to become a Briogeo fan and you will want to buy the full size of at least one if not multiple products in this kit. I was happy with each product in this kit and would recommend this kit to anyone looking to test out a different hair line or searching for new products to revamp their hair care routine!
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Brigeo é otimo, realmente é um kit completo para todas as necessidades do cabelo, ele hidrata e nutre o cabelo intrivel, o cheiro é bom e uma textura é muito boa. eu recomendo.
Evelin O.
One of my favorite hair masks!
I love the scent of this and the fact that it is over 90% natural ingredients. This is totally worth the price since the mask alone is $39, the rest is just a bonus. The leave in conditioner that is included in this set is also great.
Jessica N.
Although I haven’t got the actual kit, I’ve tried each individual item and this brand is amazing! I have very long, curly hair. It’s super dry and most of these products bring it back to life and take the frizz away!
Karen M.
nanticoke, PA
i luuuvvv the milk spray condiotioner. my hair never felt so healthy. i recieved the shampoo inmyfab fit fun add ons . i cant wait to use it!!!
Amrita G.
St, NL
How is this product from the 40$ price point?
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Looks amazing, I’ve tried the deep conditioning mask, but how are the other products in this set? Worth trying?
Mary V.
bay county
This has many claims, but do thay deliver on the promises?
Steph C.
Elmira, ON
Do these products work well for very fine, very colour treated hair?
💜Temic💙 C.
304 Nightingale Vale
Omg an I living this looks so good