BeautyHairHair ProductsBriogeo
test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask

Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask

WHO IT'S FOR:  Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair. WHAT IT IS: An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against

Did anyone have a problem with protein build up with this product? I've really been wanting to try it. I hear amazing things
Does it make hair stronger?
Does this product really work ?
Start your review of Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask!
Svitlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Svitlana  F.
It's okay! it feels like a regular conditioner I was not impressed by this mask and I don't understand the hype. I gave it 3 stars because it moisturizes but it's not spectacular by any means. Not really thick enough to be a hair mask . The smell is just ok. I don't think they tried to make this smell like anything special.
Chagan S.
Rochester, NY
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Chagan S.
If you have curly hair that needs a drink. This is a fantastic product. I use it once a week and the moisture makes my hair bouncy and shiny. Love it. Essential part of my weekly routine.
LORI M.
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by LORI M.
I'm so glad I got a sample of this in one of my beauty boxes cause this stuff really works. Its thick like a lotion or a regular conditioner. The only thing is that I had to use quite a bit to cover my hair or so I felt like it was completely covered. It has an almond smell to it but its not strong but it does last. I could feel my hair and how much stronger it felt and how it looked healthier as well. This also has biotIn in it so it would help grow ur hair if u continue to use over time. I
Anna A.
1,487 reviews
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Anna A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a travel size of this Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! in a hello bag from Sephora. A full size is pretty expensive and can be purchased at Sephora. It is worth the money, your hair will thank you later. I use this deep conditioning mask at least one to two times a week. After using it my hair feels soft and silky smooth. It also looks healthier and more shiny than normal. My hair is easier to brush through and I have less tangles. I also have an easier time styling my hair because of how smooth it is. It gives my hair an amazing smell. I would highly recommend this Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! deep conditioning mask to others. When I finish this travel size I would definitely purchase a full size of this deep conditioning treatment.
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Lexi B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Defined defined defined! My hair felt and looked so refreshed after this mask. I didn’t even put product in my hair immediately after and my curls looked like I already styled it. I love this stuff!!!
Sarah S.
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I used this for the first time and IMMEDIATELY felt a change in the strength of my hair. I followed this mask with another moisturizing mask, and I think I’ve just had the best wash day of my life. As someone that is coming back to their natural curls after keratin, this seems to be a game changer product that is going to help keep my hair healthy on this journey.
Suzana L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Suzana L.
Honestly dont bother, I have a $5 hair mask from target that honestly leaves my hair smelling amazing and soft to the touch. This on the other hand was $36, smells like a processing chemical. Its going back. No thanks Briogeo Dont Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Fountains K.
Purchased at: Sephora
#briogeogiftedme I really enjoyed using this Briogeo mask. It was perfectly hydrating. I purposely did not blow dry my hair to test out how my hair would naturally dry. It air dried so smoothly and frizz free. These pictures were actually taken on the second day after washing with this set. My hair was not oily, heavy, nor frizzy. Lastly Briogeo products are labeled as clean beauty they are sulfate and paraben free, which is perfect for lightened hair like mine. I definitely recommend. The mask (Retails at $36): - Strengthens damaged hair - Helps prevent future damage - Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free™, and made with a proprietary NOVA Complex® that fortifies, nourishes, and protects[product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask]
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty fantastic hair mask. It does leave my hair soft and manageable and frizz free. My hair is thin and super damaged, and this works wonders! It smells great but not overpowering. I really like this mask, but the price point is kind of ridiculous, hence the four star rating.
Wendy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Briogeo test: Copy of Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Wendy W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this conditioning hair mask! I leave it on for 20 minutes and I put a plastic shower cap on, to give it a little warmth. When I rinse it out, my hair is soft and bouncy after styling. I’m on my second jar! [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask]

445 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esmirna P.
Big Bend rd K
il y a 9 mois
Rachel C. il y a 9 mois
I saw results after just a few uses!