BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for?

• Straight
  • Wavy
  • Curly
  • Coiled
  • Tightly Coiled

What it is:
An innovative jelly conditioner that combines peppermint, tea tree, and spearmint oils to calm the scalp with an invigorating cooling sensation, while binchotan charcoal helps absorb deep rooted impurities.

Key benefits:
- Soothes itchy, flaky scalp with an instant cooling sensation
- Detoxifies and removes buildup from the scalp
- Hydrates the scalp and hair with a lightweight formula

If you want to know more…
Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner contains a lightweight blend of coconut oil and panthenol to condition and hydrate the scalp and hair. A unique blend of peppermint, tea tree, and spearmint oils reduce itchiness and discomfort while balancing the pH of the scalp. Detoxifying binchotan charcoal draws out impurities to reduce scalp and hair buildup. The innovative jelly texture format enhances the soothing benefits of this conditioner, delivering scalp healthy ingredients with an invigorating cooling sensation. It supports scalp health and provides lightweight hydration that won't weigh down hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and 97 percent naturally-derived. It does not contain silicone, artificial colors, DEA, or gluten.

Research results:
In a variable vs. control study:
- 366% increase in hydration was observed after 1 use
- Scalp hydration was observed to last 4 times longer after 1 use

Briogeo Scalp Revival(TM) Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner

Start your review of Briogeo Scalp Revival(TM) Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anna H.
1,423 reviews
I truly do like this. The Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal+ Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner is purely for the scalp and that is how I use it. Keeping that in mind you do have to rinse it and when you do it goes into your actual hair which kind of leaves it a little to dry (this is why I took a star off) My scalp is left refreshed and it is very very cooling. To help out my dried out ends I use the  Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask and this helps so much.
Itzel B.
Las Vegas, NV
 SCALP SHAMPOO

This product is for your scalp, not for your hair, not to
make it shiny or smell pretty or clean it, it does suggest if you want to use a
shampoo afterwards if you dont want to use it alone BECAUSE its FOR YOUR SCALP
only. I said this in the beginning so people have an idea that yea the product
smells very nice BUT its not meant to have a long-lasting smell on your hair.

REVIEW: Overall I really do enjoy the product, it did help
with my dryness, my itchy scalp, you need to use it around 2 to 3 times a week
or else your dryness will come back (this is what happen to me but it can be
different for YOU). I tested it for 2 weeks straight without adding a shampoo
for my actual hair.

HOW I USED IT: I had to work the product between
my hands before applying it straight to my hair (dont do that) its harder to
come off when washing it out, I work my way down from the root of my scalp (all
over the scalp) to all the way down to the tips of my hair, you have to massage
the product in to make it lather, YES it can take awhile, you might even have
to reach for more product to make it lather, I use small amounts of it so I can
really work it into my scalp. Then I used the conditioner from the same line of
BRIOGEO Scalp Revival. I treat it as a Spa Treatment for myself, that Im
actually taking the time to take care of myself at least 2 or 3 times a week
inside the shower, its the only way I can take a relaxing shower in there lol.
It's a very refreshing, cooling product and Im glad I got the chance to test it
out through INFLUENSTER, they made it happen, it was sent to me COMPLETELY FREE
so I can try it out and give my opinions about it.
Julie B.
Bristol, RI
I buy this product for my scalp. In the winter, my head becomes so dry that the skin under my hair, my scalp, hurts!! I don't have flakes or dandruff but it is so dry it is miserable. This stuff fixes it in one application. It feels so good when it is on and smells good. There is a cooling sensation but it isn't overwhelming. It is easier to comb my hair out but I don't buy this as a conditioner. I use a lot of different products for my horribly fine hair to style it, but this is worth 5 stars just for what it does for the scalp!
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I wrestle w psoriasis on my scalp that will flare up during season changes, and I struggle during certain times, to keep it under control. Briogeo’s scalp revival charcoal and peppermint oil cooling jelly conditioner is a life saver. It calms my scalp and the psoriasis. After a couple of uses I noticed a big difference, my scalp wasn’t as flaky and my hair felt soooooo clean and smooth!!! @highly recommend!!
Kassey L.
Ashland, OH
I enjoyed this product because it was totally different than my normal hair care routine. I loved the scalp revival wash with charcoal because I feel like it really got my scalp clean! I did love the jelly conditioner, however I'm not sure if I like the peppermint cooling effect. I just wasn't a fan of the hot shower with the cool peppermint on my head. It did make my hair feel amazing though!!
Angelica M.
Hollywood, FL
OMG! I'm a super fan of this brand and this scalp treatment is not an exception. It really does a good job at scrubbing away the gunk from your scalp, I use a ton of dry shampoo so this has been God sent! I have dry scalp so I feel like it does a good job at exfoliating but without drying my scalp out. I love the scent and the feel of it! It's an awesome product. You're killing it Briogeo!
Mel A.
Fishers, IN
I tried this product out to help with my dry scalp and dandruff. It smells great and was excited when I first tried it out. I honestly did not notice a huge difference. You need to use a ton of the product to get any kind of lather and at the high price point I do not this I will be repurchasing. I got a small sample that allowed for,me to try it only twice so maybe after more uses I would have seen better results but I don't think what I experienced was worth the price tag.
Kelly j.
Absolutely love Briogeo as a brand in general. They rarely have a product that disappoints, or doesn't do exactly what the description says. Super rare to find a brand as reliable as this. So I was extremely intrigued to find charcoal in the ingredients, we all know the benefits of it for the skin so I though for hair/scalp, why not! Absolutely recommend!
Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
So I bought a set from Sephora with the Scalp Scrub, Massaging Brush, the  Briogeo Scalp Revival(TM) Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner , and Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment . I have not tried the Serum yet I love the Scalp Shampoo However I did not like this conditioner. It left my hair really dry. I just did not like it. The conditioner is very "cooling" but it did not work out for me. I have drier hair and use the Scalp scrub as a first wash to get all the product build up, Then I will wash again with the.  Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!(TM) Super Moisture Shampoo 16 oz/ 473 mL  and it works really well. I wanted to like this but again it was not for me. I think this would be great for someone with a more oily hair type.
Kristi M.
I received this box free to test it out and first thing I noticed is that it smells absolutely amazing. I have naturally thick red hair, so it took a little to get to the scalp. But once I rubbed it all in and started to rinse it out I got a fresh cold sensation on my scalp! He felt well, refreshing! But after I got out of the shower I noticed my hair was a bit knotted. Also my hair became very thick. My roots looked amazing, but the ends of my hair kinda had a chalky feeling(maybe I didn’t rinse it well enough.) this is all based on the first time trying it. I’m hoping next time I have better luck.
sarah d.
Suffolk, VA
is this worth the price? or is there a dupe?
Illiana V.
El Centro , CA
How long until you saw results?
Loryn Troskie T.
How does this product work and how does one apply it?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this a good detangler?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
 I've had issues with other pepermint scalp treatments being to intense for my skin. Is this one gentle?

Sephora