BeautyHairHair ProductsBriogeo
Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment

Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal-infused scalp treatment that detoxifies, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits:- Detoxifies and removes buildup- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more… This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates 98% Naturally-Derived Formula. This product is gluten free, vegan, and cruelty free. This product does not contain sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, or synthetic dye. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp treatment over a 1-week period: - 96% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp - 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness - 95% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation - 89% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness - 89% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the treatment was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 92% of participants said the tre

How/how often and when do you apply this to your hair?
Are you supposed to use this on wet or dry hair? I just got it and it says "after washing and before styling" ?? Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
worth it? does it stimulate hair growth or anything like that?
Start your review of Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Briogeo Copy of Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo saved my scalp from seborrheic dermatitis. I've been using it almost 2 years but it can leave my roots oily, I feel they don't put as much of the scrubbers in as they used to, and it's expensive. So I went to find a less expensive scrub and use this as needed to treat my scalp. Big mistake! I forgot I get worse seborrheic dermatitis in the summer. I didn't find another scrub that works and I had a few allergic reactions along the way, causing a bad outbreak. After using a prescription topical steroid I turned to this to relieve itching. You're supposed to put on clean hair, but I already knew this would make me oily so I put it on at night and shower in the morning or put it on a few hours before I shower in the evening. I don't have any trouble applying because I have very fine, type 1 hair. It looks grey and thick in the container, but it's watery and easy to rub in. Smells like tea tree oil but not too strong. However, even with a dropper if you have a lot of thick hair it could be difficult. You do have to use a lot, so it's even less economical than the scrub. It does make my hair roots oily and gross, so I can't imagine using as directed. This does provide relief for a few hours, but to treat the problem I recommend the scrub instead of this. I can't say I'd never buy this again if I'm looking for a non- steroidal option for relief. In the long run I'm sticking with the scrub, and I've added the new scalp mask review coming, and hope I don't need to consider whether I want to buy this again because my scalp will be feeling better so let's just say I'll finish what I have and don't have plans to buy it again.
Ciara B.
El Cajon, CA
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Ciara B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum helps with itchiness by restoring hydration back to the scalp. It is made with tea tree oil, charcoal, biotin and witch hazel. The charcoal helps absorb impurities that cause buildup and the tea tree oil, biotin and witch hazel help with dryness and itchiness. I have noticed less dandruff since using this product.
Shakiba S.
Albuquerque, NM
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Shakiba S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have psoriasis, and if you have the same scalp problem and look for treatments you find this Briogeo treatment very popular. Well, I bought a scalp revival package that came with travel size scalp treatment, and I used it as directed for two weeks. Unfortunately, I got to say I didn’t noticed any change even a temporary soothing feeling on my scalp. All the itching, flaky scalp remained the same! I just gave it 2 star instead of 1, because to be fair it didn’t make it worst either and unlike most of leave in treatments, it’s not gross!Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have dry scalp and thin hair. I normally use oils to help treat my scalp but this is a good overnight treatment after washing your hair that doesn't build up in your hair. You won't need to wash it out right away which I love. I hate having washing my hair after each treatment as it makes my hair dull. It won't make your scalp dryer which was my initial fear. Massage a few drops into scalp and you're good to go. Your scalp will feel cleansed in a way shampoo couldn't clean it.
Andrea R.
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just start with this product but I think is working well. I was afraid of the textured because I thought is going to be very oily or too heavy but actually is not. The texture is like water and If you try all over your head it will feel fresh and with a pleasant smell Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Daisy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Daisy W.
This charcoal + tea tree scalp treatment is phenomenal. I love @briogeo hair products. This product is just right for my husband. When he first applied this to his scalp, and started massaging it in, he said it felt amazing. It has this cooling sensation, and his scalping was tingling. It left his scalp feeling rejuvenated, and moisturized. If you are currently looking for an exfoliating hair product for your scalp. I highly recommend this. Plus, it smells like peppermint. #haircare #hairoil #goals #beautyhaul #shampoo
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Ursula B.
I have 1st tried in a sample travel bag and decided to try the full size! After shampoo, I add a few drops and massage into dry, flaky scalp areas! Its a wonderful cooling relief for those who suffer dry scalp and dandruff! Its pricey since I got it at Sephora but its worth!
Lawden A.
Birmingham, AL
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Lawden A.
This is great for an itchy scalp! The second you put it on you get relief! I also don’t find my hair to be greasy ir anything after. It absorbs very well! Highly recommend!
Brittney A.
Dora, AL
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Brittney A.
I applied this to my hair when it was damp. As my hair air-dried, my roots felt stiff and dirty (like I never even washed my hair). It left a charcoal-y residue on my roots. I woke up the next morning (still) with visible flakes. This product felt like a waste of time. Tea tree is a good antimicrobial, but I don’t think it’s enough to control dandruff. Since it left my hair feeling gritty and dirty this product wasn’t worth it.
Laura  B.
Helena, AL
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment uploaded by Laura  B.
My scalp often gets dry in the winter, plus I have bouts of dermatitis there. This has been a life saver. I put on after washing by hair while it’s still damp. I’m nearly done with one bottle and gave another ordered. I’ve been using with Briogeo Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo | Scalp Scrub and [product:briogeo-scalp-revival(tm)-charcoal-peppermint-oil-cooling-jelly-conditioner] but I imagine you could use without them. If it were a little cheaper, I’d be in heaven.

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melina T.
Houston
il y a un an
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Does this product hydrates or cleans the scalp?