BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal-infused scalp treatment that detoxifies, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits:- Detoxifies and removes buildup- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more… This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates 98% Naturally-Derived Formula. This product is gluten free, vegan, and cruelty free. This product does not contain sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, or synthetic dye. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp treatment over a 1-week period: - 96% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp - 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness - 95% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation - 89% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness - 89% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the treatment was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 92% of participants said the tre

Buy on Sephora
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I have dry scalp and thin hair. I normally use oils to help treat my scalp but this is a good overnight treatment after washing your hair that doesn't build up in your hair. You won't need to wash it out right away which I love. I hate having washing my hair after each treatment as it makes my hair dull. It won't make your scalp dryer which was my initial fear. Massage a few drops into scalp and you're good to go. Your scalp will feel cleansed in a way shampoo couldn't clean it.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
This stuff WORKS. I had extremely terrible dandruff; I mean terrible. My scalp was so flaky and dry that even after washing my hair I had a lot of build up residue. I had tried a million different shampoos, conditioners, and products recommended by my dermatologist but none worked. However, the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal & Tea Tree Scalp treatment actually worked and I was shocked. I put maybe 8-10 drops all over my scalp in sections and rubbed it in thoroughly. I did so before bed and slept on it, because you're not supposed to wash it out. In the am, I added about 2-5 drops and washed my hair about 2 hours later. I've done this for a while now and I can guarantee results. While there isn't a lot of product in the bottle for daily use, if you have issues with dandruff, this definitely is worth the price.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
I have had this product for a week now and already seen/felt a difference in a scalp. I had used a shampoo that dried out my scalp so bad and I was itching like crazy. I will say it's not the easiest to apply but try to get it as deep onto your scalp as you can and massage it in for a good 30 seconds! It does not leave my hair greasy whatsoever so I can use it morning and night. Using twice a day for a week and there's already a difference? I'm sold. It smells like peppermint and is very cooling to the scalp so you will feel relief from that alone if your having scalp troubles!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
Great product for anyone with an oily scalp or someone with dandruff or if you use a lot of products in your hair( hairspray, dry shampoo, volume powder) this really helps to remove all the product buildup on your scalp but as a Cosmetologist the best results are on people with oily scalps it really helps to clarify and reduce gen over production of oil!! Def recommend
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I have undying, unrelenting chronic dandruff and this product did nothing for it. I was also not a fan of the serum itself. The more I used the treatment, the more goopy the serum became and it became kind of a mess to put on the designated areas on my hair. The serum does not leave any residue or scent behind. which is good as my scalp loves to get greasy. This product just didn't work me. At $32, even if it had, I don't think I would have repurchased as it's easy to go through the bottle in less than 2 weeks.
Lisamarie C.
Lisamarie C.
Arverne, NY
I tried several products for my scalp being that I wash it often however I never found anything... but I'm glad I came across this product because within 2 days my scalp was looking better.. I didn't have dandruff and I think it has a lot to do with the tea tree oil.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Fayetteville , NC
Ive been using this daily for my curly hair and am addicted!! I definitely think if paired with the shampoo it will help with flakes! It leaves my scalp feeling super cool! Im in love and will definitely be buying more when i run out!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Cordova, TN
Me gusta mucho este producto. Realmente es uno de mis favoritos, creo que en mi vida hay un antes y después de usarlo. Ahora no se como podría vivir sin esto... Solucionó todos mis problemas de acne, claro que combinado con otras cosas
Kimberlie G.
Kimberlie G.
this is one of the best products for after weave for so long! it does what it says! it takes away all the buildup and does relieve the ichyness you get from wearing weave after awhile
Emily B.
Emily B.
This scalp treatment is great! I have a really dry, itchy scalp! I used this once, and it helped! I'm definitely going to be a repeat user!
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
Does this help with dandruff?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can this be used on natural African Americans hair?
Joelle V.
Joelle V.
Does this product have a scent to it? If so, is it strong?
Taynairre S.
Taynairre S.
Holyoke, Ma
Is it that good?
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
This stuff looks like something I need but does it make your hair greasy at all and what does it smell like??