Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
  • Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Tr...

BY BRIOGEO #4 in Scalp Treatments

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal-infused scalp treatment that detoxifies, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits:- Detoxifies and removes buildup- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more… This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates 98% Naturally-Derived Formula. This product is gluten free, vegan, and cruelty free. This product does not contain sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, or synthetic dye. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp treatment over a 1-week period: - 96% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp - 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness - 95% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation - 89% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness - 89% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the treatment was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 92% of participants said the tre

L P.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Oil Scalp Treatment is a must-buy for anyone with a sensitive scalp that itches and flakes. Although pricey, this is 100% worth the price tag because it leaves my scalp leaving refreshed and revitalized... and most importantly calm. I love using this on days when I use a generic shampoo as opposed to my shampoos targeted at treating the scalp.

In the long run, this will save me money because I’ll be able to reincorporate cheaper shampoos into my rotation due to this product.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not sure how to feel about this product. I suffer from Dandruff usually during the winter months because of the hot showers, however, for some reason I starting experiencing dandruff, and itchy flakey scalp during the summer (in AZ). I figured that I could buy dandruff shampoo like other times and it will go away after a few uses, but this time nothing. I decided to buy this and their charcoal exfoliating cleanser. I don't think this made a huge difference in my scalp, it would make my scalp feel fresh and I guess a bit moisturized for a few hours after applying, but my scalp will still be bad after a few hours... I tried using it as a pre shampoo treatment and I think it did better, it kind of loosen any dead skin and I was able to wash it off (sorry if it is TMI).... Honestly, I think that the exfoliating treatment is better because I could actually see a difference after getting out of the shower, my scalp was cleaner. I don't want to say this is a bad product. It just didn't work for me, maybe this will work for someone that had extremely dry scalp. Perhaps it didn't work for me because of the AZ weather, not sure. I would suggest trying the exfoliating over this one, unless you have extremely sensitive scalp, and this might be a more gentle treatment.
Jennifer M.
Houston
This is just Awful. Not only did it not do what it said it would do (help with dryness and irritation,) but it actually made it worse! And it made my hair so oily and dirty looking around the areas of the scalp that I applied it. I threw more than half the bottle out because it was just so bad.
Candice R.
I recently started having a problem with a dry, flakey scalp and this oil has totally saved my hair! I was afraid it would make my scalp greasy but it's like an oil gel combo and soaks right into my scalp. It does take some getting used to as far as applying it, I find the best way is to put my head down and massage a few drops at a time into sections of my scalp. I am amazed that something that looks like a thick oil can be so light yet hydrating. I use about 10 drops for my whole head so it's going to last a long time which makes the $30 price tag not as bad! Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Alison G.
Westbury, NY
Love this product! Lately my scalp has been so dry and flaky. I apply this before styling my hair. Section hair on scalp and apply 2-3 drops. Massage with finger tips. Definitely helps with a dry scalp however there is not enough product especially for the price.
Brianna N.
I have been having some major scalp issues lately with extreme dry patches and itchiness. I went into Sephora and the girl recommended I start with treating the issue directly first with the scalp treatment and use the Kind and Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner. I used this treatment every single night for a few weeks because it was so bad. My scalp is not 100% normal, but this product has played a huge role in the healing process. The product is very gel-like and kinda thick, so you do not need a lot of product. Just put a few drops in the desired areas, rub it in and you get a nice cooling feeling. Overall, I definitely recommend this product for those who are struggling
Sara A.
Carlsbad, CA
Love this scalp reviver as PART of my dry scalp regimen. Keep in mind, If you have moderate-severe dry scalp or dandruff concerns, one product will likely not be enough to remedy. I use this in addition to switching off between over the counter and dermatologist prescribed dandruff shampoo. The shampoos can leave the hair close to my scalp feeling brittle so the tea tree oil from this has helped!
Generally I use the treatment once a week (or more when my scalp is stressed) before bed, offers some immediate relief and feels therapeutic to massage in. The applicator is easy to use and helps you regulate how much you're putting on.
I have light blonde hair so I was pleasantly surprised that it doesn't make it look particularly greasy if I use it in the morning. You can see it a bit, but it looks and works better than any others I've tried. Definitely worth it to not be scratching my scalp all day and leaves a nice minty scent, smells clean and fresh without being medicinal.
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
I wanted to love this but wasn’t wowed. In the summer my scalp gets very dry and itchy, and after reading reviews on Sephora I thought this would do the trick. It does feel a little calming and cooling when you first apply, but I just didn’t find the effects lasting. It doesn’t have a bad smell, but does tend to make the scalp a little greasy, so I wound up only using it at night.
Kel W.
MAY DAY! MAY DAY! ANOTHER HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! My scalp had build up that I could not get rid of for years. It would flake and sometimes ooze and honestly this is not he kind of look I was going for as a hair maven. I bought this product as soon as it came out and it changed my freaking life. I use it twice a week. Once after a good hair wash, and once as a treatment on my dry hair. I massage it in with my scalp massager and it just feels so relaxing and wonderful. It’s s little pricey for the size but it’s honestly so worth it. I promise you will not regret it!! TRUST YOUR GIRL.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I normally don’t suffer from dandruff, but for some reason my scalp got out of wack and was really flakey for a few months. I bought this product hoping it would help and while I don’t think it made things worse, I’m not sure it significantly made things better. I like that it isn’t greasy nor did it weigh down my hair. It has a nice almost cooling sensation and did feel sort of soothing on the scalp.
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
Does this help with dandruff?
Merlisa B.
Doral, FL
Been hearing a lot about this product and I think I’m gonna invest in it because Lord knows my scalp needs help
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Diana F.
San Gabriel, CA
Do y'all like the product? Thinking about purchasing! Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
Does this actually work? How many times do you use it? I need something that will help my scalp not be itchy!

Sephora