BY BRIOGEO #62 in Scalp Treatments

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal-infused scalp treatment that detoxifies, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits:- Detoxifies and removes buildup- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more… This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates 98% Naturally-Derived Formula. This product is gluten free, vegan, and cruelty free. This product does not contain sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, or synthetic dye. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp treatment over a 1-week period: - 96% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the treatment was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp - 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the treatment was effective at reducing flakiness - 95% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing irritation - 89% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the treatment was effective in reducing itchiness - 89% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the treatment was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 92% of participants said the tre

• Are briogeo products overhyped or are they the real deal?! They s...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? How many times do you use it? I need som...2 Answers
  • Can this be used on natural African Americans hair?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Review for: Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This product is amazing! Thank you Tati from Youtube for recommending this brand because I was very hesitant to try because of the hype and the high price but it is worth every penny. I have an extremely dry scalp and nothing worked until I found this product. It hydrates and makes my scalp feel so cool and tingly. Makes my scalp less flakey and relieves the itching. The only downside is that I need quite a bit since I use it in the front and back of my scalp. I buy it when I have a coupon and stock up. I am also getting this as a present for a friend since I can’t get enough I want to share with everyone!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I was debating on whether to get this one or a more expensive one but I chose this one at the end and am very happy!!!! It works very well and doesn't make your scalp greasy in any way. I love putting it on overnight because not only is it doing it's thing, but it also has a very pleasant and comforting smell. Looking forward to see how it affects hair growth!
Lauren P.
I have been using this for almost 2 months, I struggle with buildup and I had read that this would help my scalp and also increase hair growth. I love how it feels, the tea tree oil makes my scalp feel refreshed but I haven’t noticed a difference in new growth yet. It does help with product buildup so ultimately I’m happy with the results.
Rose S.
Great product with easy application! I love the dropper as that helps with precise application- the product itself does wonder on my scalp. After couple uses I noticed it helped with my flaky itchy scalp and leaves it rejuvenated! I recommend this for everyone even if you don’t have flaky itchy skin, anyone who blow drys their hair or use products on their hair need to always take care of their scalp from all that damage causing styling. Give it a try!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment more...
Tati Westbrook of YouTube referred this brand and said it did wonders for her head/scalp. I did some research of my own and found this product. This does a great job at detoxifying and balancing out my scalp. I love the way this smells. I believe this brand can be picked up at Sephora now?
barbsterina A.
Seffner, FL
Review for: Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment more...
I was looking for something to help with my itchy scalp, due to all the scratching it was also getting a bit flaky. This product smells amazing, doesn’t leave my hair greasy or sticky. You get instant relief. It is so good that my boyfriends steals some every now and then. This will be the perfect gift for my sister, she has the same problem and you can find it at Sephora for 32 dollars.

It smells amazing and kinda has a minty feeling that feels fresh.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Kirby I.
Review for: Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment more...
Holy winter scalp! I needed something to help, and this did not disappoint! So glad I took the plunge, just day 1 and I am definitely not as itchy or crazy from not itching!
Haley W.
Stopover
I have real dry skin and this product helped me i leave it over night in my hair and than wash it and my hair not dry anyone i highly recommend this product for everyone to use because it make your hair feel so soft and feel so mush better😍😍😍😍
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I have used this a few times and I find it difficult and messy to use and actually get on the scalp( maybe bc my hair is so thick) even when I do the sections. I think it helps a little but I expected a lot more for the price, I feel I need to use a lot of the product each time. I would not buy it again, I do like the shampoo though.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
My flakey scalp loves this stuff in the winter time. I don't wash my hair every day and towards hairwashing day, my scalp starts getting a bit scratchy. Any time I use this, I don't have to worry about those pesky white flakes.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
Does this help with dandruff?
Joelle V.
Does this product have a scent to it? If so, is it strong?
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Does this actually work? How many times do you use it? I need something that will help my scalp not be itchy!
Jasmine B.
How often are you supposed to use this?  Can you use it every time you shampoo?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can this be used on natural African Americans hair?