Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo Mini 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Iborine M.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits: - Detoxifies and removes buildup - Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp - Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more…This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period: - 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness- 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation- 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness - 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health see more...

Teagan S.
Coquitlam, BC
Love this especially when used with the coordinating conditioner. Great for a dry scalp because of the exfoliating nature of the shampoo. Has a great fresh scent like the conditioner and makes your scalp feel really fresh and clean!
Julie B.
Dpo, AE
Soooo I’ve been testing this as everyone raves about it and I don’t know what my thoughts are. Honestly, it’s weird to use and even after rinsing really well multiple times, it left my hair feeling weird. Will have to try it again to see!
Kim H.
Abbotsford, B.C.
Love this product, but giving 3 stars because I hate the packaging, wish that it came in some kind of better dispenser, rather than having to twist open a pot, dip your fingers in to scoop up product, and then somehow twist the pot closed with product in your hand. The shampoo works well, although I’m not sure if it is especially exfoliating. I could definitely feel the sand-like granules in my hand, but couldn’t feel them on my scalp once I applied. I don’t think I will re-purchase because of that, instead I will probably stay with the Rosarco shampoo and conditioner.
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
Love this! I use it twice a week to clear my hair of product gunk and refresh my hair. Nice scent and my hair feels so much cleaner when I use it. It lathers really well. I’d buy it again and I’d buy it for a friend I love it that much!
Shoshana G.
This is the only shampoo I've ever tried that has been successful in combating my flaky scalp! It works wonders and I'm flake free ever since I got it.
CR A.
Brooklin ontario
This product is a game changer for those that have dry scalp or just need a good deep down clean.  It’s wonderful
Ishara M.
Victoria, BC
This was okay. I felt that it made my hair feel heavy and a bit sticky at the end. The price is not bad and it smells lovely.
Sone H.
Mokopane
I haven't had the opportunity to use this yet but especially Raw Beauty Kristi recommend these products on YouTube
Vanessa B.
St. Charles
Is it work getting a travel size if it’s only a once in a while shampoo

Sephora