Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo Mini 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Iborine M.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits: - Detoxifies and removes buildup - Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp - Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more…This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period: - 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness- 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation- 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness - 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health see more...

Karey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo lives up to its name! I revived my scalp and make my hair soft and smooth from root to tip. I love the smell! I use it once a week in place of my regular shampoo. I think this is the best clarifying shampoo
Amy C.
Richardson, TX
Holy cow, this is amazing! This makes my scalp feel so clean and my hair feel great! This is an essential if you use a lot of dry shampoo. It does have a little minty tingle which I love.
Cora M.
Yonkers, NY
Favorite, favorite shampoo right now! I want to try more from their line now. The only downside is that sometimes you need to use a different clarifying shampoo.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
After years of struggling with dry scalp and dandruff this shampoo has revived my scalp. It is expensive but completely worth it. I use it once or twice a week and my scalp is always refreshed and relieved after
Lauren W.
This is a phenomenal restorative scalp shampoo. It gently scrubs the scalp, leaving it feeling refreshing and ridding of dead skin. It leaves you hair feeling clean and shiny
Asia M.
I’ve had dandruff for years and this is the one thing that has really cleared my scalp. I like that it rinses out easily. Isn’t drying on the scalp like other scalp shampoos.
Lisbeth P.
Bronx
This product is good so far! I received it as a gift & suffer from dandruff. This does a good job cleaning my scalp, soothing itchiness, and making my hair feel great!
BM R.
It is supposed to exfoliate your scalp. I tried to have it do so and used almost all of it to get it to go on my scalp. You are better off with an exfoliating tool and a cheap shampoo. This shampoo dried out my hair so extremely that it is ridiculous. My ends have never been worse & my scalp is so insanely flaky atm. It did more harm than good. Not for people that have build up & have dry hair in combination.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This is pure magic potion!I love this paste/ conditioner.I won't ever change my hair care because I am confident briogeo makes the best & works the best!I have a Sensative scalp I loose hair by the hand full & it gets a bit sore sometimes,this product doesn't effect my sensativity
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
This stuff smells so good and works amazing but I have found that I have to use so much for my hair and my hair isn't that long...like less than shoulder length. Maybe it's just me and my application but it seems like you have to use too much to get your hair clean.
Vanessa B.
St. Charles
Is it work getting a travel size if it’s only a once in a while shampoo

Sephora