Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo Mini 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Iborine M.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits: - Detoxifies and removes buildup - Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp - Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more…This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period: - 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness- 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation- 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness - 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health see more...

Amanda S.
Grand Rapids
This shampoo is great. It’s different in that it doesn’t lather into a head full of bubbles but once you work past that it’s awesome. My hair felt so clean and full. Not lifeless like with most shampoos. It’s costly but worth every penny. I don’t know if it really exfoliates the scalp as it’s hard to tell. The smell is good too. I love this stuff!
Alyssa M.
Bloomington, IN
I love the smell of this shampoo scrub, and I didn’t think I would. It cleans hair well, but it’s hard to tell if it’s getting distributed through your hair because it almost feel like it disappears and soaks into your hair rather than building up like a standard shampoo would.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Yes please this stuff for your hair is amazing I love all of briogio products because after a while of using them u do see a difference I don’t think I have found anything that compares does great job of hydrating the hair
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely love this product. It is the only thing that has helped me keep dandruff at bay. It smells nice, has actual exfoliant particles in it, and keeps my scalp happy. I would highly recommend this!
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
Undoubtedly, it is the best shampoo for itchy scalps. Essentially, it is organic & free of all harmful components. I absolutely love the way it feels! I pair it with Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning mask for more effective results. I use this unique combination twice in a week. Your hair feels soft and cleaned from root to end. Try it. Highly recommended!
Hannah B.
Westminster
This product is absolute incredible. I love the scent, the ingredients, the exfoliating properties, and the effective but extremely gentle cleansing. My hair looks so shiny, clean, and nourished after using this shampoo, totally freed from any accumulated products and dirt and oil. I just wish the packaging had a pump or at least was in squirt bottle form.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This stuff is AMAZING! If you have a dry or itchy scalp (best for dry scalps) or dandruff this stuff is incredible. It has a minty scent which is nice and refreshing. Highly satisfied with my purchase and couldn't recommend more! It seriously helped my scalp so much after only one use that i would have been crazy to not continue with using.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I love this shampoo!! It's great for my dry scalp especially in the winter when I need it most. It's an exfoliating shampoo that helps remove product build up and dead skin. When you apply it to your scalp it has a cooling, minty feeling it's so nice. I don't use it every single day that may be a bit too abrasive. I recommend getting a sample or travel size one to try it out!!
Kelsey J.
Santa Clara, CA
I really didn't like this product. I used it a few times and each time it leaves my hair so dry and brittle. It did help somewhat in removing buildup but not nearly enough to keep using it, especially for the price. It smells nice and minty. I will not repurchase.
Amanda W.
San Jose
I have bought two tubs of this, but I’m not really sure why. While I like the scent of it and it is fun to use, I don’t really think it adds anything to my routine. Honestly I probably won’t buy it again, especially because I don’t think it really helps at all with my dry scalp.
Vanessa B.
St. Charles
Is it work getting a travel size if it’s only a once in a while shampoo